Chapter 22

I wake up from a wonderful sleep and look around to see that there was a bowl of pasta with a note next to it. I open the note and instantly smile. The note said: 'I'm not the best cook in the world, but I hope you enjoy the pasta. I love you.' My heart melts. I place the note down and begin eating the warm pasta. To my surprise, it tastes really nice. Once I had finished eating the pasta, I snuggle back into the bed and fall back to sleep.

I wake up to Louis gently shaking me.

"Are you awake?" He whispers.

I stretch my arms out and yawn. Why am I so tired? I grab his arm and snuggle onto it because I'm half asleep and I have no idea what I'm doing. He giggles and tries to pull his arm away, but I won't let him.

"I'm hungry." I moan.

I sit up and rub my eyes.

"Again?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say.

He takes my hand and leads me out of the room.

"Wait." I say quickly.

"What?" He asks.

"I need to put some clothes on." I giggle.

As much as I want to walk around wearing only Louis' jumper, I can't. So, I grab my clothes off the floor and start putting them on. When I am pulling my top over my body, it struggles to fit over my boobs. This is awkward.

"You alright?" Louis asks.

He turns around and sees me struggling to get my top on. So, he walks over to me and hands me his grey jumper again. He tries so hard to not stare at my boobs.

"Wear this." He smiles.

I smile and pull it over my head effortlessly. I look like a mess, but it's not my fault. I look in the mirror and try to fix my hair, but Louis stops me.

"You look beautiful." He smiles.

He kisses my forehead and I smile back at him. Then, he grabs my hand and leads me out of the room. Ruby comes up from behind me and I jump.

"Clem, can I talk to you for a moment?" She asks.

Me and Louis hesitate. Louis shakes his head side to side at me, telling me it's a bad idea. But, she could of changed.

"Ugh... fine." I stutter.

Before I walk off, Louis kisses me and whispers something in my ear.

"Be careful." He begs.

"I will." I smile.

I follow ruby down the hallway. Guilt was plastered across her face.

"Did I hurt your baby when I shot you?" Her voice cracks just before she starts to cry.

I wanted to say no, but I wasn't sure if she did actually hurt my baby. If she did hurt my baby, then I could never forgive her. Never.

"I guess time could only tell." I sigh.

"Shit." She groans.

I place my hand over my stomach and notice that it has gotten bigger. I grab her hand and place it on my stomach and she smiles. A tear forms in her eye as she feels around.

"That baby is the luckiest baby in the world." She weeps. "If anything happens to it..."

"Nothing is gonna happen, she's fine." I blurt out.

She? Something inside me made me say she, I don't know why.

"She?" She asks.

"Me and Louis think it's gonna be a girl." I smile.