Chapter 34

This chapter is the best chapter I've written so far. Please give it a vote because I'm nearly at 1k votes! Also I've nearly gotten past 20k reads which is unreal. Hope you enjoy.

We walk deeper into the woods. It seemed like we were going in circles, over and over again. But, having Louis' fingers entwined with mine made me feel much better and holding our little baby closely gave me a reason to keep going. The breeze was getting cold and I didn't like it one bit. My poor little baby looked like she was freezing to death. I place my hand on her forehead and check her temperature. Oh god, she's freezing.

"She's so c-cold." I say quietly. Steam comes out of my mouth when I speak because of the chilling temperatures.

"I've got it, don't worry." Louis smiles. His face looked so cold, and his freckled nose was red.

He gently takes Luna off me and wraps her up in his coat. Then, he zips his coat up so the cold air can't reach her. I link my arm with his to be close to him.

"I'm so sorry about earlier. You should know that I didn't mean those things I said." I apologise. Words can't explain how much I regret earlier. If I could take it back, I would.

"It's ok Clem. I know you didn't mean those things." He says quietly.

It was beginning to get dark and I didn't like that one bit. I wish we were back at the school where everything first started. Where I laughed for the first time in years, where I made new friends and most importantly where I fell in love with Louis. This whole situation is just a mess.

"I know I say this all the time, but this time I really, really mean it. Not that I didn't mean it when I used to say it, but you get my point. I love you so incredibly much Clem. I've fallen for people before, but they're nothing compared to you. You're all I could ever ask for, do you know that? You've put yourself through excruciating pain to have a baby for me, a baby for us. My life was so miserable and boring before you came into it but now it's perfect. I used to wish everyday that I would meet someone like you, and now it has finally come true. My piano used to be the only reason for me to live, but now I have 2 amazing reasons to live. You and our little baby. I'm so glad I met you, you have no idea." He says softly and like he really meant it.

His words make me feel emotions I have never felt before. I can't believe how lucky I am to have met Louis because he is such a sweetheart. I love him, I love him so fucking much.

"...Louis- I have no words. You mean everything to me as well. God, I wish I could tell you how much I love you but I am speechless right now." I smile like a fool.

I go on my tippy toes so I can reach his face and kiss his lips softly. If I could ask for absolutely anything in the world, it would be this moment. Everything about it is so perfect. Except for the fact that we are in the middle of a forest in the pitch black and being slowly frozen to death.

"You guys are so adorab..." Ruby is cut of from talking by the sound of people talking.

"Everyone be quiet." I whisper.

My grip on Louis' arm tightens as the voices get closer. The closer they get, the more familiar they sound.

"It sounds like a little boy and a girl." Aasim whispers.

I wondered if we should get their attention, or is that a bad idea?

"H-hello?" I squeak. I would be surprised if my voice was even barley audible for them.

"Clem? Is that you?" Violet yells. Her voice seems shaky and afraid.

"Yeah. It's me. I can't see you, it's too dark." I say with my arms reaching out infront of me.

"Clem!" AJ's sweet voice says. I feel him hug onto me tightly.

Violet finally joins us and she looks so broken and upset. What happened?

"W-Where's the big bump?" AJ questions. He then looks to Louis and his mouth goes wide.

"You had the baby already?" He says excitedly.

"You can hold her soon little guy, but she's sleeping right now." Louis says softly.

"I'm sorry, I am happy for you Clem and all but Minnie... she's dead." Violet cries.

"Shit. I am so sorry violet." I say. She loved her so much and she barley had any time to spend time with her.

We all continue walking but we huddle together to keep warm and it was working surprisingly well. I look at my baby and she looks so cosy snuggled up onto her daddy's chest. I'm jealous, I wish I was her right now.

"She looks cosy." I giggle.

Louis looks at the smiling baby and a big smile emerges on his face. I can tell that he loves her and that makes me happy. He kisses her face and then bends down the kiss me on the lips. I blush and smile like a fool then I rest my heavy head on his broad shoulder.

"She's so tiny." AJ squeaks and looks up at the adorable sleeping baby.

"She's called Luna." I say proudly. I can't get over how good that name is.

"Luna. That's a pretty name." Violet smiles despite the tears falling down her cheeks.

"It is very pretty. Can I play with her when she gets older?" He begs.

"Of course you can. I'm sure she'll love that." I smile down at him and he jumps up and down excitedly.

"Hold up. Do you guys see that? Or am I just hallucinating?" Aasim points to a flickering light in the distance.

Holy shit.