Chapter 19

Before you read, add my insta (Claceroses) I'm close to 1.1k followers :).

We wake up to the sound of Aasim and Violet shouting at each other. My name is mentioned and I begin to panic.

"Why didn't she tell us?" Violet screams.

"Calm down. Why does it matter?" Aasim moans.

"Because she's having a fucking child! Do you not understand how serious this is?" She shouts.

My heart begins to race. How did they find out? I shake Louis and he wakes up slowly.

"What?" He stretches.

He hears the shouting from outside our room and begins to panic like me.

"How did they..."

"I don't know. God this is mess. Fuck, fuck, fuck..." I panic.

"You stay here. I'll talk to them." He says calmly.

He puts the rest of his clothes on and leaves the room after kissing my forehead. I stay in the bed and listen to all of the screaming until I can't take it anymore. So, I walk out of the room only wearing louis' grey jumper. I see Louis arguing in a circle with the rest of the group. When I walk over to them, they all go silent and stare at me. Louis wraps his arm around me and pulls me close.

"Why didn't you tell us, Clem?" Violet asks.

I shrug and keep my eyes glued to the wooden floor.

"Why is it such a big deal? They didn't mean for this to happen so can we please just calm down." Ruby yells.

"Calm down? Are you serious?" Violet shouts.

"Why are you acting like this is hard for you? I'm the one having a baby here, not you." I shout.

"How are you gonna have a baby in the middle of an apocalypse? What if it dies and turns into a walker inside of you?" Violet spits.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Louis shouts.

I feel tears forming in my eyes. Just the thought of loosing our little baby makes me want to curl up in a corner and cry.

"Yeah violet that's horrible." Tenn interrupts.

"I can't take this anymore, I'm sorry." My voice cracks just before I cry.

I cover my face and run off with tears streaming down. I get back to the bedroom and slam the door. The first thing I do is collapse on the floor and cry my eyes out. How could she be so hurtful? I wish I could go back out there and fight, but I'm so emotional at the moment. The door opens gently and a figure appears in front of it.

"Clem." Mitch whispers.

My head shoots up and I'm confused because I was expecting Louis to come in. He walks over to me and hugs me.

"Violet didn't mean those things she said." He says softly.

I am slightly surprised by his affection. But it also felt wrong because Louis is the only guy I hug.