Chapter 11

Chapter 11,
Louis P.O.V
But it was too late...
A big, scary, tall man cornered me and shot me in the chest. I fell to the floor and I felt AJ scream. Everything went in slow motion, it was peaceful.

I was just gonna let myself die but then I thought of all the things I have to live for. Clementine and our little baby, AJ and all my friends. I can't just give up.

I used all of my energy to push myself off the floor and get onto my feet. I gripped onto AJ's hand and I sprinted out of the building.

We got outside and joined the rest of the group, who were hiding behind a wide tree. I collapsed onto the floor and groaned loudly in agony.

Clementines P.O.V
I hugged AJ but I instantly pulled away when I saw Louis. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He can't die, I love him. I held him close to me and took a look at his bullet wound. Blood was pouring out and it was extremely deep. My heart was pounding and I didn't know what to do as all the medical supplies were in the building.

Mitch popped up from behind me.
"We need to go someplace else. They are gonna find us for sure."
He whispered.

He looked at Louis and started to panic.

"He's been shot." I cried.

"No shit sherlo- I mean oh god..."
He said with a sarcastic look on his face.

The rest of the group gathered around us and looked scared. The voices of the raders got closer.

"We are gonna have to go NOW!" Assim whispered loudly.

Mitch and Assim helped Louis up whilst Violet, AJ, Tenn, and Willy followed.

~ Time skip 15 mins

We continued walking until we saw a figure appear in the distance. We all stopped and looked at each other. Violet stepped forward bravely and pulled her gun out.

"I'll go, you guys stay here." She said as she moved towards the figure.

Violet P.O.V
As I moved towards the figure, I could make out that it was a young man with a disturbing mask on. Is that the guy Clem was on about? I signalled Clem to come over and investigate with me.

Clementines P.O.V
I walked over to Violet as she signalled me to come over.

"Is that the guy you were on about?" She questioned.

I took a closer look at the young man and realised that It was the guy I was on about. It was James.

"Thank god." I said.

I walked closer to him and waved. I could see him take a sigh of relief and he waved back. He walked closer to us until he met us eye to eye.

"Hey James." I smiled.

He smiled back shyly. "Hey."

He looked at Louis and his smile turned upside down. I realised that he was looking at Louis and I thought I should say something.

"Please can you help us?" I begged.

"Of course, that's what I do. I have shelter and medical supplies." He said.

James signalled us to follow him, so we did. I looked behind me and realised that the two boys were struggling to hold Louis so I decided to help them out.

~ time skip at James camp

We made it to James camp. We set Louis down on a chair and I hugged him.

"Please don't leave me." I cried.

"I won't. I love you and our baby." He said softly.

We didn't realise that Assim was standing near us and a confused look spread along his face.

"Baby? What baby?" Assim asked.

"Shit." I mumbled.

"You weren't meant to hear that. Please don't say anything." Louis begged.

"Fine." Assim stropped. "Do you guys realise how stupid you're being?" He stressed.

I frowned at him. "What are you trying to say?" I groaned.

"You don't realise how difficult it is to raise a baby in the middle of an apocalypse, do you? He asked.

"Shut the fuck up. We didn't mean for this to happen." I yelled.

"Ok, ok I'm sorry." He said as he backed away.

"So you should be." I stropped.

"Clem, calm down this can't be good for the baby." Louis said angrily. "You've already hurt the baby once, don't hurt it again!" He yelled.

My eyes widened and I could feel my heart break. "Did you just say that?" I cried.

——————————————————
Thank you for reading chapter 11! Sorry for not updating in a while :).

Please give this chapter a vote. It doesn't seem like a lot, but to a writer it means the world. Thanks♥︎.  

Also, check out my story called 'roommates.'