Chapter 30

We make our way out of the room with our fingers entwined with one another. Words can't explain how grateful I am to be here with him. I rest my head on his broad shoulder as we walk out of the school and into the woods. It wasn't as scary as last night, probably because I am with Louis now. Aasim and Ruby follow behind awkwardly and don't say a word to each other.

"This baby is getting big." I say to break the silence.

"Do you wanna stop? We can take a break somewhere." He suggests.

"No. Walking is good for the baby." I say.

He kisses my forehead and we continue walking. I realise that Louis was right and I needed to take a break but we shouldn't stop just in case.

"I'm getting tired." I groan.

"Ok. Should we stop?" He asks.

"No. Can you just help me walk?" I beg.

He nods and lets me rest my body weight on him. Why can't I just have this baby already? It's been so long. About 30 minuets later, we finally arrive back at James' place. But something seemed off. We walk in and notice that no one is there.

"Where the hell is everyone?" I panic.

"I don't kn..."

Before Louis can finish his sentence, a rough looking man begins chasing after us with a gun. Oh no. I take Louis' hand and sprint as fast as I can. We keep running until the man looses us. Thank god.

"I think we've lost him." Louis pants.

"Where are we gonna go?" I panic.

"We need to find shelter before it gets dark." Aasim butts in.

"You're right." I pant.

Louis helps me walk through the dark forest. I think about how AJ is probably worried sick about me. What if I never see him again?

"Are you ok baby?" He asks.

"No. I can't go on any longer Louis." I cry.

"We will find shelter soon. I promise." He says.

"What if we don-"

"We will!" Ruby yells.

Rosie is following along behind us but suddenly she comes over to me and starts to squeal. Oh god, what is she trying to tell me. Maybe she's just worried. Suddenly, a sharp pain in my stomach causes me to scream out in agony. Water begins gushing out of me. Oh no, please no.

"Fuck! Louis help me." I cry.

"What's happening?" Aasim asks.

He looks directly at the water dripping down my leg and his face goes pale. This is a mess.

"Fuck, no no no..." Aasim panics.

"Calm the hell down. I'm the one that's about to squish I fucking human out of my va..."

Another sharp pain hits me and I feel like I am going to pass out. I don't know if I can do this.

"Ah, Louis it hurts so bad. I can't do this." I cry.

I stop walking all together and just collapse onto Louis. Adrenaline is pumping through my body and my mouth begins to jitter. The contractions aren't that far apart which means the baby is ready to come right now.

"Yes you can do this. I promised you that nothing bad would happen to you, I'm not  ever going to break that promise." He says seriously.

Give this chapter a vote. The next one is gonna be intense... :)