Chapter Four

Chapter Four- I Don't Think I Can Stay

~POV Jaiden~

Aaron and I walked into the guys apartment. It was as you would expect five men's apartment to be. A mess.

"Sorry about the mess. I'm the only one who knows how to clean around here!" Aaron said dramatically. I smiled, and he lead me back to his room.

It was cleaned. Black sheets were on the bed, a blue duvet on the bed. The walls were an off white. There was a dresser, closet, and nightstand. A few basses lined the walls, an amp in the corner.

"Make yourself at home." He told me. He sat down on the bed and I sat beside him. He face me and crossed his legs Indian style. I did the same. "Tell me about Jaiden." He said.

"Um... Im 17... My birthday is in six months. They call me Jack. My religion is the F words, sang by Shayley Bourget in OHIOISONFIRE. My favorite color is purple. I make more dick jokes than I have friends. I eat pizza, a lot. I had a younger sister. I am as blind as a bat without my contacts or glasses. I hate make up. My favorite song is Backseat Serenade by All Time Low because my favorite kind of dick jokes are ones about blowjobs." I rattled off stupid stuff about myself.

"Seriously? Blowjobs?"
He questioned, rolling his eyes.

"You know it, babe." I said with a wink. We laughed over the perverted joke. "I know a lot about you already. I kinda am a big fan. I'm notorious for knowing stupid little facts." I smirked.

"I trust you're not an obsessive insane fan girl." He said, kinda afraid.

I giggled. "I assure you- I'm not. Don't worry."

He smiled. "Good. I'd have to hope."

"Because the only hope for me is you alone?" I asked, referencing My Chem. "The break up is still too fresh in my mind." I say, drying fake tears.

"Oh! My Chemical Romance! I thought you were making a sex joke!" He admitted. I shoved him off the bed. We laughed, but then Austin walked in.

"Hey, Aaron. Hey, Jaiden." He greeted us.

"Weren't you hanging out with Taryn today?" I asked, saying screw manners.

"Yeah, but she fell asleep on the ride here." He said. Aaron got up and started shoving him out of the room.

"Oh, well you should go make sure she's alright." He said pushing him out of the room.

"You two better keep it PG. You're not the only ones here!" He said leaving.

Aaron slammed the door, and ran toward the bed, jumping on it, pinning me down. He started to tickle me and kiss my neck.

"Aaron!" I giggled. "Cut it out!" I demanded.

"Nope." He mumbled against my skin. He stopped tickling me, and looked up at me. "Sorry."

"What was all that about?" I asked.

"He told me to keep it PG. I had to be difficult!" He explained. His cheeks were bright red. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"It's alright. I didn't mind one bit." I said. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"So you said you HAD a sister? Don't have- had?" He questioned. I took a deep breath. It was a difficult topic.

"Well, my parents got a divorce when I was thirteen. Eliza was eleven. She was on and off depressed when she was fourteen. Just after she turned fifteen, she killed herself. I found her." I told him.

My vision was blurred, and my throat was tight. I felt tears rolled down my face. He moved closer to me and took his thumb and wiped my tears away. My tears kept flowing, though. He put his arms around me and pulled me closer. He started gently kissing my tears away.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He whispered. He kept wiping my tears away and kissing my tears away. I put my head against his chest. He kissed the top of my head. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

We stayed in that position until I calmed down. I pulled away from him, immediately missing his warmth. I laid down on his bed, and he laid beside me, pulling me close. I fell asleep in his arms. I couldn't have picked a better place either.

A few hours later, I woke up and it was seven.

"Crap." I mumbled. I had woken up for a bit, yelled at Taryn, and gone back to sleep. I sat up and gently kissed Aaron's cheek. "Hey, cutie. Time to get up." I told Aaron. He stirred and woke up.

"I'm up." He mumbled, sitting up. "You okay?" He asked me. I nodded and got up, him following. He gently put his arm around my waist.

"It's seven, Wentzie. Time to go." I said as we walked out. Taryn said okay and started to say goodbye to Austin. Aaron and I walked down to the lobby to wait for my mom. I leaned against the wall, and sighed.

"You okay, Jai?" He asked me. When he called me that, I felt my heart flutter. I nodded and leaned my head back.

He put his arms on either side on the wall and leaned in. He just kissed my forehead, though. He then rested his forehead on mine.

"I'm always here if you ever want to talk." He offered. I nodded. He stepped back as we saw Taryn and Austin coming down the stairs.

Mom drove up, so we all went outside. Austin and Taryn continued to be cute as Aaron opened my door for me. The passenger seat (where I was sitting) window was down.

"You gonna be okay?" He asked me as he shut my door for me.

"Yeah." I replied. He smiled at me, and leaned down, gently kissing my cheek.

"I swear that I'll see you again. Very soon." He promised.

"Okay." I agreed. He gently caressed my cheek, and smiled at me. He walked up on the sidewalk as Taryn got in the car. He and Austin waved at us as we drove away. I sighed.

Why was he so cute? Why was he so much older? GAH!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter tittle credit- Jamie's Elsewhere; Seasons