Chapter Thirty Three

Chapter Thirty Three:
I Miss You, Berlin.

~POV: Jaiden~

I gently rubbed Shayley's back as he held onto me tightly in a hug.

"I miss her so much." He told me through tears. "I know, it hasn't been but a month, but I miss her terribly. Jaiden, I loved you, but Berlin is one of the best things that have happened to me."

"R-really?" A voice came from behind me. I smiled and knew who it was. Shayley looked up and his face broke out into a huge grin. He pushed me back and ran to his girlfriend. He picked her up with the waist and spun her around before kissing her. They were both smiling bigger than ever. I smiled and stood back to watch. I felt somebody move my hair from the back of my neck and kissed the side of my neck.

"They look so happy." Aaron whispered against my neck, his arms snaking around my waist, pulling me back against his chest. I rested my head against his collar bone. I sighed.

"She is going to hurt him. She's still hung up on her last boyfriend- David Boyd from New Politics. She hurts my Shayley, and I'm going to hurt her ten times worse." I said. Aaron chuckled.

"That's one reason why I love you, Jaid. You are so loyal to the people you love." He told me. "I love your smile. Your eyes. Your laugh. Your sense of humor. Your personality. Your body. The way you joke around and act like everything is fine. I love both Jaiden Rutabaga and Jaiden Rose. Jenna Rose- The girl who thought she would never be loved. The girl who never realized her true beauty. The girl who never thought she was anything worth noticing. The girl who never saw herself here. The girl who never saw herself being so loved. Never saw me loving her."

I had tears pouring down my cheeks. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. He kissed back and held me tighter. My tears ran down my cheeks. He gently reached up and wiped them away. He held me tighter and we continued to kiss until we needed air.

"Jaiden, I love you so much. So, so, so, so much." He gently stroked my cheek with his thumb.

"I love you, too, Aaron. More than you'll ever know." I told him. I gently rubbed his neck. "Forever. I promise."