Chapter Fifty Nine

Chapter Fifty Nine:
Oh, Memories Let You Go

Years Before at Warped Tour

~POV: Alexis~

Chris Motionless. There he was. He was beautiful- even if Jaiden kept yelling how he scared her. The show was amazing. I hummed along to every song they did. I glanced out to the ocean of fans as I stood backstage with Alan.

I gazed past the crowd to the tents set up behind it. That when I saw them. I knew that nobody would be happy about it.

It was Bryan Stars. Interviews with him were in our wake, once more. He had taken on an Onision and Andy Biersack type love for Sydney. It wasn't healthy.

"Alan..." I sighed. He looked over at me, drawing his attention from Twitter. "He's here..." I said.

"Who?" He asked snappily.

"Calm it, Ginger Princess. It's Bryan Stars." I reported.

"No..." He said. We drew our attention back to the show. It was amazing. Unfortunately at the end of the performance, they left other side of stage. "We'll meet them later tonight. There's a barbecue later." Alan said softly, gently stroking my long hair. I looked down in disappointment and nodded.

"Okay..." I responded. "Later."

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

~POV: Jaiden~

It was several hours until show for both Of Mice and Insert and I was bored. Aaron was on Twitter and I was just there.

"I'm bored!" I complained.

"I'm sorry, baby." Aaron said plainly.

"Let's go do something!" I said with a wicked grin.

"Like?" Aaron asked, an eyebrow.

"All Time Low is on..." I grinned. Aaron threw down his phone.

"I'll race you." He said. We jumped from the couch and ran off the bus toward the Unicorn Stage. I saw ATL on stage as we approached. Aaron and I showed our passes as we made our way through the crowd. We soon arrived at the front. We showed the guards our passes and they helped us over the barrier. 

"Thanks." I said, highfiving the one guard. We walked over to Jack's side of the stage. The song ended and Aaron and I started screaming at Jack.

"JACK!! JACK MARRY ME!" Aaron yelled.

"HAVE MY BABIES!" I screamed. Jack looked down at us.

"Two random people are in from of the barricade. SECURITY!" He yelled. We showed him our passes in a mocking manor. "COME ON! I will marry you. I will not have your babies. I am a male. I cannot do that." He said. Aaron and I climbed up on stage.

"God, no! Get them off stage!" Alex yelled. I pouted and hugged him around the shoulders. "She's on me! She's on me!" Alex panicked. I laughed and licked his cheek.

"Now you have herpes." I told him. He shook his head and shrugged me off.

"Since your singer of a boyfriend is here, you two can sing a song with us." Alex said. I grinned. "This song is called I Feel Like Dancing!" I kept saying the things in the background and dancing with Jack. Aaron and I were pushed off the stage afterward. Aaron and I stayed backstage and watched our friends until he had to go on.

He kissed me softly and I watch him go onto the stage. I smiled watching him. He was were he was supposed to be. Aaron was Aaron. He looked natural with a bass across him, on a stage, in front of a microphone. That was the moment I realized how in love I was with Aaron Charles Pauley.