Chapter Seventy Five

Chapter Seventy Five:
IS THIS THE REAL LIFE?!

~POV: Jaiden~

*A few weeks later*

I woke up before Aaron. I laid watching him. I gently pushed his bangs out of his eyes and leaned forward, pressing my lips to his. He kissed back as he woke up. I pulled away.

"Good morning, my darling." I greeted him. We were in my mom's house. We had gotten in the night before. It was a week before Christmas.

"Morning." Aaron said back. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. He put his face in my neck and closed his eyes. I could feel his long lashes touch my neck. I closed my eyes and started playing with his hair. I heard my door open but I ignored it.

"Awe." I heard my mom and someone else say. I opened my eyes to see Mom and her friend Allison standing in the doorway. Then, there were children on the bed. Nixon and Berkley.

I pulled away from Aaron and hugged the kids. Aaron curled up against my side I motioned for Berkley to get him. She giggled and snuggled up to him. I chuckled at them when Aaron reached around and grabbed the little girl, bringing her to him. He smiled down at her. She shyly smiled back at him. I laughed.

"Hey, Berkley, he's my man." I jokingly told her. She blushed and looked down. I laughed with my mom and Allison before I got almost knocked over by Nixon.

"Come on, kids. Let's leave these two to get up and get dressed." Allison said. She and the kids walked out to the living room.

"Get ready. We're going to the movies. They're doing a one day showing on The Fantastic Mr. Fox." Mom said. I nodded and she left. I gently rubbed Aaron's back.

"Come on, baby. Let's go watch the best movie of all time." I said. He laughed and turned to he was facing me. The quilt on the bed came down so his chest was exposed.

"How is it the best movie ever? It's a kids movie." He said. I shook my head.

"You're grouchy. Get up and get some coffee." I told him, getting up and taking my nightshirt off. I grabbed an Fall Out Boy shirt from my suitcase, a pair of jeans, and a bra. I changed out of my sports bra and put on my real one- having difficulty getting the clasp on my bra. Aaron wound up doing it for me.

I finished getting ready quickly before leaving the bedroom to go brush my hair, teeth, and putting in my contacts. I was finished before Aaron even got to the bathroom. I went out and made Aaron some coffee, giving it to him before going out and sitting beside my mom.

"So, how are you enjoying married life, Jaiden?" Allison asked me.

"Over all, loving it. Nothing better than waking up beside Aaron. Unless he's grouchy. Then it's not as great." I said. She shook her head at me.

"I don't have any grandkids on the way, I hope." Mom said.

"Not from me." I said. "It would be an accident at this stage. I do not want to mess up my body just yet."

"Listen to Bob Marley with giving birth." Mom made a joke towards Allison. We all started laughing. Aaron walked out a moment later.

"I don't wanna know." He said before downing the last of his coffee.

"Are you going to be good now?" I asked him. He nodded and walked over to me, placing a kiss on my cheek. I smiled.

"Okay. Let's go." Mom said. The kids all ran. Berkley tried to climb onto Aaron's back. He picked her up and carried her out.