Chapter Forty Five*

Chapter Forty Five:
I Won't Be Defeated

First day of the
Splatter Art Tour.
London, England

~POV: Jaiden~

"Dun, Dun, Duuuuuuun!" Taryn said as we looked at the bus. Of Mice and Insert were sharing a bus. Even better- it was a double-Decker bus.

"Dude. Dibs on bottom left." I said. Aaron rolled his eyes. He put his arm over my shoulder.

"Let's go!" Austin declared. We all ran for the bus and got in. Aaron and I made our bed and put our bags away. We finished with everything and walked to the huge upstairs lounge. Nobody was there, so I ran downstairs and got our stuff for wedding planning. I ran back up the stairs and put the books out on the coffee table.

"Where do we start?" Aaron asked, leaning forward with his elbows on his knees and his hands clasped together in front of him. I sighed and sat on the floor in front of Aaron, sitting back against his legs. I got the sharpie and the binder. I wrote on it, "Wedding." I smiled up at Aaron. He kissed my lips gently. "How about something easy- colors?"

"How about- Black and white?" I suggested.

"I love it." Aaron replied. I wrote on the first page in the notebook. "Then maybe White Roses as flowers." I wrote that down along with the date. Aaron watched as I wrote the characters down on the paper.

"Moving right along, aren't we?" I said, accidentally writing what I had said. He smiled. I kissed him softly. An hour later, we had a place picked, a venue for the ceremony, the place for reception, flowers, date, colors and started talking about who we wanted to do the ceremony.

"I'm done." I said, getting up and stretching. Aaron got up and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you, babe. I can't wait until September Sixteenth. It'll be the best day of our lives." He said, kissing my neck.

"Me neither. It'll be absolutely amazing." I smiled and leaned back against him. He kissed where the pulse in my neck was. He kept his lips on my neck for several seconds. I closed my eyes and relaxed against Aaron's body.

Aaron sat back down, pulling me with him. I sat on his lap, and put my head in the crook of his neck. He gently ran his fingers up and down my side. I started softly kissing Aaron's neck. We heard the door fling open.

"Pauleys! Stop!" We looked away from each other and to the door way. A grinning Mike Shinoda stood in the door.

"Not Pauley yet." I said.

"You two are so slow! Do you have anything planned yet?" He put his hands on his hips in a sassy motion.

"Date, flowers, places, and a few other details." Aaron spoke up and said.

"Oh! Good job, Pauley and Rutabaga!" Mike told us. "Now come on! We're all going out to lunch." I got off of Aaron and we walked down with Mike, grabbing our wallets and phones before getting off the bus.

We met up with the others and we walked to a small restaurant. We sat down and ordered everything right off the bat. We then started catching up.

"So, we've got two couples married-slash- getting married. What about the other three?" Joe Hahn asked.

"I do plan on marrying Sydney." Tino said, squeezing his girlfriend's shoulder.

"Is that a proposal?" Sydney asked the man. He smiled.

"Not yet, my love." He told her. They kissed quickly.

"Aust?" Chester asked.

"I love Taryn, but I'm not looking for marriage yet. Maybe someday." Austin admitted. Taryn looked defeated. I looked over at her and gave her an apologetic look. She gave me a soft smile back. Aaron squeezed my hand. I looked over at him.