Chapter Thirty One

Chapter Thirty One:
Hold My Heart; It's Beating For You, Anyway

~POV: Jaiden~

I woke up the next morning to a hand running down my side, then a gentle kiss. I opened my eyes to see Aaron.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked him.

"Watching you." He said softly. We laid staring into each other's eyes for what felt like forever before Aaron started leaning in. His lips touched mine cautiously before we went into a full on make out session. We were interrupted by somebody pounding on the door.

"Deerling! Deerling! Help! No! Back you foul beast!" The person yelled. I raised an eyebrow before grabbing Aaron's shirt that he left on the floor and slipping it over my body before answering the door. Shay pushed me inside then came in himself, slamming the door.

"Shayley!" I yelled.

"He's after my dick! I wake up this morning with him holding my dick in his hand, about to put it in his mouth!" Shay yelled. He followed me further into the room as he talked. He collapsed on the couch. He then noticed that I was in Aaron's shirt and Aaron looked uncomfortable and was trying to keep himself covered. "Did you two have sex or something this morning?!" He asked.

"On the way we were headed, we probably would've if you hadn't interrupted." Aaron said with a sigh.

"Wait, then- last night?!" Shay figured.

"Yes, Shayley. We had sex last night and fell asleep naked." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh. Sorry..." Shay looked down at the ground. "I'm going to go to Alan then... Jaiden, do you have a weapon or anything I can borrow?"

"No. I left it on the bus." I admitted. I did carry around a pocket knife. I'm a West Virginian!

"Crap. I'll catch you later." He said before leaving. I laid back down beside Aaron. He pulled me to his body and gently kissed my neck. He kissed down my neck and shoulder, then across my collar. He ran his hand up his shirt to touch my body.

I shuddered under his touch. I ran my fingers through his hair until he gently bit down on my collarbone. I pulled his hair as I moaned. He gripped my hips as I pulled his hair and he continued to bite, lick, suck, and kiss that spot.

"A-Aaron." I moaned. He pulled away to admire his work. I was positive that there was a light bruise from him where he'd been. He moved his hands from my hips to my middle. He began to grind his hips on mine. His growing erection pressed into my thigh. I moaned at the feeling of the friction of our hips moving against each other.

"I love you so much." He told me. A moan escaped his lips. I started to kiss Aaron's neck, his moans growing more frequent. I felt the urge to be more dominant as we continued. I flipped us over and sat on his stomach. I leaned down to his ear, nipping it lightly with my teeth.

"I'm the one in control here." I growled.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

I laid down beside Aaron as he panted heavily. I was breathing heavily, but Aaron was worse. He had been a moaning mess beneath me the entire time. I passionately kissed him as I laid next to my boyfriend. I was still wearing his shirt, but it was soaked in sweat.

"That's it. You're on top from now on. That was absolutely phenomenal." Aaron said. I grinned and kissed him again.

"I'm gonna go shower. You care to join me?" I asked with a soft smile.