Chapter Fifty Seven

Chapter Fifty Seven:
Best Friends Forever

~POV: Jaiden~

I woke up the next morning with Aaron still next to me. He was still asleep. I started kissing down his neck gently. His grip on me tightened.

"Hey, baby. We've got to get up. Mom, Mimi and the girls will be here soon." I said. Aaron sighed and kissed my lips. "Good morning, babe." I said with a smile.

"Morning." He mumbled. I felt him shift. He propped himself up on his elbow. "So, what kind of dress are you thinking about?" He smirked at me.

"I can't tell you." I said, running my fingers down his side to his thigh then back up. Neither of us even bothered to put clothes back on. We barely even bothered to cover ourselves.

"Awe. Your mean." He claimed, pouting.

"It's bad luck!" I yelled. He laughed and kissed me deeply. I smiled and kissed back. He pushed me on my back, and hovered over me. The kiss only lasted for a minute, but it didn't lack in passion. He pulled away slowly.

"You should go shower." He said. I nodded. I went to the bathroom and got in the shower. The hot water cascaded over my body, relieving some stress I had been under. I took a deep breath.

I started thinking about mine and Aaron's future. I knew that it's be amazing no matter what- as long as I was with him. I felt arms around my waist and a head resting on my back.

"You were taking too long." Aaron said, gently running his thumb over my hip. I took a deep breath. Aaron started kissing up my shoulder and to my neck. I leaned back against his chest. He let his hands run down my hips and thighs. I slowly turned to face him.

"You're very distracting." I told him. He nodded and kissed my lips. We quickly got actually showered and got ready. I curled my hair and put on a light amount of make up.

I got dressed in a black t-shirt, a black denim vest with white zippers opening to the pockets on the sides, black skinny jeans with white threads across the black rips, and black converse. Aaron just put on skinnies and a t-shirt. We got our stuff together. Aaron took our stuff down to his car before coming back up. We sat on the couch in the room.

"So, where're you boys going?" I asked.

"Uh, I need to run to the studio and give Austin something I've been working on before we go into the city. I hate LA, so we won't be there long!" I watched Aaron shake his head. I laughed and leaned over, pressing a kiss into his neck. He giggled. GIGGLED. I laughed out loud, almost falling. "Oh hush, you!" He told me, tickling me. I screamed and laughed. He laughed with me.

There was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." He said, leaning down and pressing a very deep kiss on my lips. I giggled and let myself lay back on the couch where Aaron had been sitting. I heard him open the door, then hit the wall, girls squealing. "Hey! I am the groom! I matter too!" He yelled. Mikey was then on top of me.

"Jaiden!!" She screamed.

"Hey, Mikes." I smiled. Taryn, Mom, Mimi, and to my surprise, Kellie stood.

"Come on, Rutabaga! Up!" Taryn commanded. I got up, pushing Mikey. I hugged everybody, Kellie last since she had been over talking with Aaron. She put something on my head and smiled.

"Well there. We've got ourselves a bride." She said. I smiled. It was a tiara with a veil behind it. The others left the room. I kissed Aaron one last time. We pulled away, our foreheads were resting against each other, though.