Chapter Forty Six

Chapter Forty Six:
Your Forever Is All That I Need

~POV: Aaron~

I woke up the next morning with Jaiden curled up against my bare chest. I kissed her forehead softly, knowing she wasn't waking up until almost noon. I got my phone to see a notification from last night.

It was from Jai. Immediately, I took my revenge. I took a picture of her curled up against me, my hand behind her head, giving her bunny ears.

"Well, I'm awake. She however- that's another story." I posted. I tagged her before getting out of bed. I used the bathroom before going to get coffee. I downed it quickly. I was almost finished when I felt arms around my neck.

"Good morning, babe." I said.

"You know it!" Austin laughed. He jokingly kissed my cheek. "I'd be amazed if Jaiden was up right now." Then we heard,

"Aaron. Care to explain why there is a photo of me asleep with somebody giving me bunny ears?" A voice asked. I turned to see my fiancé with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Morning, babe." I told her with a sheepish grin. She shook her head and walked over to me, sitting on my lap. "Sleep well?"

"Yeah. You?" She gently kissed a spot on my neck.

"Great. It felt good to sleep!" I said, smiling down at her. She gently pressed her smile to mine.

"I'm glad." She mumbled against my lips. I pulled away from her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "So, where are we this fine Sunday?" She asked. I smiled.

"London. Alexis scheduled for you and Taryn to be on a radio show today with me and Aaron." I smiled.

"Really?" She asked. "What might be called?" She smirked at me.

"The Dan and Phil show. We'd better get ready, too. We leave in an hour and it'll take us twenty minutes to get there." I told her. She squealed and kissed me deeply.

"I'm so excited!" She said against my lips. I smiled and kissed her back. I had her waist tightly and she gently ran her hands down my chest. We slowly pulled away for air. "I love you, Aaron." She told me, gently resting her forehead against mine.

"I love you, too." I said back. She kissed my lips softly. "We'd better go get ready." I told her. She got off of me and we went to get dressed. We got dressed, and grabbed our swimsuits as we were instructed. We got in a cab with Austin and Taryn after we were ready.

"So, Jaiden. You ready to meet the two best youtubers?" Taryn asked Jaiden. She nodded her head, grinning like the Cheshire cat. I kissed her cheek quickly. She laughed at me.

"What are you doing, silly?" She asked me.

"Nothing." I grinned. We talked about the set for the night until we got there. We walked in and went straight to the studio. Jai's eyes lite up as we walked into the studio. Dan Howell and Phil Lester stood at the table.

"And when we come back, we'll be having Of Mice and Men's Austin Carlile and Aaron Pauley and Insert Tittle Here's Taryn Corn and Jaiden Rutabaga." Dan said. They hit for a commercial and we walked in. "Hi, guys! I'm Dan and this is Phil." Phil waved at us, a smile plastered on his face.

"Hi. Uh, I'm Jaiden. The guy who's arm is around my waist is Aaron. The partial lesbian isTaryn. And the giant is Austin." Jaiden introduced us. "It's very nice to meet you both. Taryn and I are big fans." She said.

"Awesome! I just recently started listening to you guys." Dan said.

"Hey, we're on in like, one minute. Get over here!" Phil told us. We all stood around the mics.