Chapter Fifty Five

Chapter Fifty Five:
Loosing Sanity

~POV: Jaiden~

Sunday morning, I felt somebody grab my ankles and yank me out of bed. I screamed in surprise. I heard laughing from my place on the ground. I looked to see my cousin standing over me. I groaned and curled up on the floor.

"Aaron! You owe me twenty bucks! She still tried to go back to sleep!" Kyler yelled. I heard a familiar sigh. I heard Kyler leave and felt someone gently stroke my hair.

"Come on, gorgeous. It's Easter. You've got to get up." Aaron whispered. I sighed.

"Only if I get a kiss." I said. He leaned down and pressed our lips together.

"Good morning." He said.

"Morning." I whispered. He pulled me up. I noticed he was in his pajamas still. "You didn't walk across the street in your pajamas." I said. He smiled.

"I did." He leaned closer to my ear. "Did I leave my blue dress shirt over here after a date one night?" He asked very quietly. I immediately knew what he meant. I giggled and put my head in the crook of his neck. He chuckled. "I take that as a yes."

"Yeah. I know where it is." I said. He started to tickle my sides. I flew back away from him and to the drawer where he has clothes that he's left. I found the shirt and tossed it to him. He smiled at me.

"Thanks, baby." He smiled.

"Mhm. Now, go get ready." I told him. He nodded and kissed me before leaving. I shut the door behind him and started getting ready. I got a shower and turned on the curler. I quickly put on a dress that matched Aaron's shirt. It was the same shade of light blue, with capped sleeves. It almost came down to my knees. I put on smokey makeup for a change of pace after curling my hair.

I smoothed down my dress one last time while looking in the mirror. I heard the door open. I turned to see Aaron. He wore the blue shirt and black dress pants. His hair was as it normally was. He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hello, beautiful. You look absolutely stunning." He told me, gently kissing my lips.

"Why thank you, handsome. So, who's all ready?" I asked.

"The other boys, and Mimi." He said. I nodded. He let one hand drop from my waist and intwined our fingers together and squeezed my hand. He kissed my neck gently. He kissed a trail up my neck and across my jaw to my lips. I kissed him back. We kissed for a few minutes until we pulled away for air. "I love you." He told me.

"I love you, too." I said, gently tucking his hair behind his ear. He smiled at me. I smiled back. He took my hand.

"Let's go." He said. We left my room to the living room. Everybody but Pappy was ready. Aaron settled down on the couch, and I sat down on his lap. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my ribs, pulling me against his chest. He kissed my neck softly. Soon, Pap was out with the rest of us.

"Okay, you three kids go find your Easter Baskets." Mimi told us. I glanced back at Aaron. "Yes, that means Kyler, Jai, and Aaron. Go." I got off Aaron and he followed. We walked around my apartment looking for our baskets. Aaron and I stuck together as we looked.

"So..." He said.

"So..." I repeated.

"Things are set up for tomorrow." He said. He got closer. "A few bottles of wine are waiting." He whispered. I giggled and turned to him. I walked backwards in front of him.