Closure

I'd like to thank you all for getting this far. It feels like ending it is saying goodbye to an old friend. I've been writing this for over a year and a half, later this month will be two since the original Add-In was published. I feel this is a bit of closure.

This started as add-ins to my friend's (Taryn) book. It had all of us in it. I had third dibs after her and Alexis. I wanted Alan, but Alexis had Alan. I chose Aaron and from there, I found my favorite band member. This is the first Aaron Pauley fan fiction I ever wrote. I've written many since, some not even typed up but hidden in notebooks.

The bulk of the book was for my own enjoyment. I didn't care if anyone would ever read it- it was for me. It still is, even without my own name in the published version. This book is just out of passion and love for writing and a band. That's all it is. If you enjoyed it, I'm glad. But, this was for me. Know that.

I'd like to thank the ladies who started it/ starred in it:

Alexis ( AlexisShipley )
Taryn ( staticxdetonator )
Mariah ( riah_riah01 )
Sydeney
Elisha ( slutforfalloutboy )
Abby
Chris
And... MAMA RUTABAGA

Alexis and ElishA especially have always encouraged me to keep writing this. Alexis asked for Cody Carson to be thrown in as well. I happily did it.

I love writing and this was my favorite.

I have more coming! My unrequited love for Aaron Pauley shows with the amount of books I have written about him. My other Aaron Pauley books are:
(Some Unpublished)

MIssing You
Play Pretend
Bad Girlfriend
A Friend of A Friend
Whatsoever Things Are
Shining

That's what I have for now. Thank you all for reading my favorite book I've written:

A Friend Of A Friend