Important Authors Note

if you read this entire book, message me and I'll literally send you a reward. Like, a tangible item in the mail.

-J. Rutabaga

Hello, everybody! Thank you for hitting that read button!

Okay, this story started out as add ins for my good friend staticxdetonator's book It All Started With A Rock.

She didn't update it very often, so I took to writing a spin off. She used our real names.

I decided (on 04/06/16) that I would turn my spin off into an actual Aaron Pauley Fanfiction, without my name in it. So, I went through the tedious process of shuffling chapters around, trying to keep the votes and views.

After chapter... 3 maybe, I thought to keep the original backed up so I could go through it someday and cry. So, this book means a lot to me.

I had to make some MAJOR changes to it, so I apologize if the name is wrong. If it is, comment on the in-line comments and tell me and I'll fix it immediately.

Again, thank you for reading this! Have a beautiful day, and I hope you enjoy my second Aaron Pauley Fan Fiction,

A Friend Of A Friend

Revised 7/19/17

This is now going to be turned into several separate smaller books. It needs it. I think three or four. Maybe more by the time I get banned from Wattpad. This is my book. I enjoy it, and it's cliché, and stupid, but sweet and fluffy so not even I can go through an entire 84 chapter book, so smaller books with this one still up. Major editing will be happening and it will be a whenever update. We'll see how often whenever is for me.

Oh well.