Chapter Sixty Two

Chapter Sixty Two:
One Night, One More Time

~POV: Jaiden~

I curled my last piece of hair before going and putting on my mouse socks. I glanced in the mirror. I had on makeup, which I had started wearing more, acid washed shorts with rips in the front, a black Of Mice & Men shirt with blue writing that said Pauley across the back, and blue vans that matched the writing.

I grinned. I was too excited. I walked out, grabbing the pass I was sent, my phone, wallet, and a surprise I had for Aaron. I got to my car and put everything on the passengers seat. I turned on Of Mice & Men on the ride there.

Half our later, I was at the venue. I got everything and put them in my pockets. I locked my car and then started running to the venue. Fans were lined up outside. I saw them crowding around someone. That someone heard my footsteps as I ran. Aaron looked up from the crowd. His eyes widened and he pushed through the crowd and ran to me. We met half way, colliding and almost falling. We had our arms tightly around each other. He held me tighter than he ever had. I was the same way.

"Jaiden, oh my gosh, Jaiden. I am so, so, so, so, so happy you're here." Aaron breathed, running his hand down my long brown hair. I felt tears starting to well in my eyes. I threaded my fingers through Aaron's hair.

"I missed you so much." I whispered. We pulled away a little. Aaron caressed my cheek softly before pressing his lips to mine. I kissed back immediately. I heard the awes of the fans in the background. Aaron and I kissed for a minute before we pulled away to get a good look at each other. Aaron had also lost weight, but not as drastically as I had. His hair was long and in need of a cut. He was wearing skinny jeans and a black PRS t-shirt.

"Jai, have you been eating?" He asked. I half smiled.

"It kinda slipped my mind on tour." I admitted. Aaron sighed.

"Do I even want to know how much?" He asked.

"Twenty-three total." I told him quietly. He sighed and hugged me tightly.

"You're perfect no matter what." He told me. I hugged him back. We let go of each other. Some fans were calling us over. We shrugged and walked over.

"Your shirt says Pauley on the back!!" They fangirled. I laughed and nodded.

"That will be my name in few days." I said. They grinned and screamed. Aaron and I laughed and took a picture for them before going inside. Next thing I knew, I was getting attacked with hugs. One hug I wasn't expecting. Mike Shinoda. I screamed and hugged him again. "MIKE MI AMIGO!" I yelled he laughed and hugged me back.

"Hey, Jaiden Pauley!"
He teased. Aaron paled beside me. I noticed immediately.

"Babe?" I asked him. He stood not responding. "Aaron!" I yelled. He stood looking straight ahead.

"I'm getting married." He mumbled. He fell backwards, unconscious. He had fainted. I managed to move quick enough to keep him from hitting his head.

"Maybe we shouldn't call me Pauley until the sixteenth." I sighed. I had Aaron's head on my lap. I pushed his hair out of his eyes gently. He came to a second later.

"You okay?" I asked him softly. He nodded. Austin handed him a cold bottle of water. Aaron sat up and gratefully took a drink. I stood up and Aaron soon followed. I laced our fingers together.

Then, the girls walked in and ran to their significant other. Aaron pulled me away from all of them to the dressing room. We sat down on the couch together, my legs across his lap. He rested his hand against my thigh and leaned forward. Our lips met softly, but it soon transitioned into a passionate kiss.