Chapter Sixty

Chapter Sixty:
Fight, Fight, Fight Back

~POV: Jaiden~

I woke up for the second time in my bunk. The first time had been with Aaron in my bed- which was more like our bed, but. Our good bye had been full of kissed and not wanting to let the other go. Taryn and Austin pulled us apart forcefully. Jack had to hug me until Aaron left.

I got out of my bunk and walked to the bathroom. I put in my contacts and brushed my teeth. I got dressed before brushing my hair and putting on a little make up. I sighed at my appearance and shrugged. I wore a plain white t-shirt and denim shorts with some white low top Converse. I looked fine. I just didn't feel so. I grabbed my engagement ring and slipped it on my finger, a smile touching my lips.

We were parked at the venue already. As I walked through the bunks, I noticed the other four girls still passed out, a couple of the crew, too. I got my phone, wallet, sunglasses and pass before getting off the bus. I walked to the venue, my sunglasses down. There were already fans lined up. I took a picture and posted it to Twitter,

"Guys!! Fans already lined up. Probably for those @alltimelow losers. :P"

I posted it before going in, putting my phone away and sunglasses on my head. I heard somebody already banging on the drums. I walked to the stage singing an old song I had came up with when I first met Jack and Alex as I walked closer to the source of the noise.

"Who's gonna get killed for being loud? Who's gonna get killed by Jack and Alex? Stayed out drinking too late, now angry with raging hang overs. Find some water and pills, maybe a sedative will save you. Either way- somebody's been drinking way too late and has a bad hang... Over." I paused when I saw who the drummer was. "I'm going to be the one to kill Jack!" I screamed.

"Can I help you?" The Australian asked.

"Shut the hell up! I'm processing ways to kill." I silenced the boy.

"Are you even supposed to be back here?!" He yelled.

"I'm in Insert Tittle Here. Now do me a favor and Insert a sock in your mouth while I think?" I said while pacing. He looked at me hurt.

"I'm taking that you're Jaiden. Nobody else can have that much insanity in them while being sassy and punny." Ashton Irwin figured out.

"You'd be surprised. I've managed to pass it on to Aaron. However, Taryn has always been a close match." I explained. "Now. Who got you four imbeciles on this tour?" I asked him.

"I was told Insert asked All Time Low to ask us." He said.

"Wasn't me. I'm the only sane one in that respect. I dislike your music. The others... Eh." I explained. "I wasn't even allowed to represent the band. Aaron was instructed to restrain me." Then it clicked. "I'm going to suffocate my bandmates and manager as they sleep." I salad turning and beginning to walk out only to run into a chest. I looked up to see the iciest blue eyes I had ever seen.

"No you don't! I've got specific orders for you!" Luke Hemmings declaring, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I screamed and pounded on his back, yelling that I wanted down. "Ashton, get her hands for me? I don't like this." Luke asked his friend. Aston ran over and grabbed my arms, pulling me off Luke a little.

I wound up my back facing the floor as I was being carried by my arms and my waist on the boy's shoulders- screaming profanities the entire time. They took me to a dressing room.

"This is her?" Calum asked. Luke nodded.

"Shut up, you f-" a piece of tap was put over my mouth. I looked to see a smiling Michael Clifford. I flipped him off, a scowl still visible on my face. I began getting rid of my tape by using my tongue to remove the stickiness. They ducktaped my hands and feet, then my knees and thighs before sitting me on the couch. The four sat across from me.

"We did it! I thought it'd be impossible by how they described her!" Ashton said, kicking his feet up on the coffee table. I sat scowling at him.

"Don't scowl, beautiful!" Luke told me, a smirk on his face. I managed to get the tape off.

"Left hand. Check it. I've got a ring. I'm engaged and head over heels for him. So, watch it." I growled.

"Oh, we know." Ashton said. The door opened and a smirking Jack Barakat walked in.

"Jaiden Rutabaga." He greeted me. "How's it hanging, gorgeous?"
He asked me. I bit down on the air as a sign of hostility. He chuckled.

"Is she always like this?" Ashton asked. Jack shook his head.

"She's angry. I knew she would be. I had to get special permission to do this. Aaron would've killed me if I didn't as and he heard about this from her." Jack said. "He's protective."

"That's how a relationship is, Jack. Like you'd know." I mumbled. He smirked.

"I'm sure you're wondering why I've orchestrated this." Jack said.

"No. Im wondering how you managed to. You're an idiot, Jacky." I reminded him.

"I have a demand." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You have to come sing Remembering Sunday with Alex!" He said. I laughed

"Sure, Jack. Now you all had better get me out of this tape before y'all get a second circumcision."