Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter Twenty Eight:
Don't Let The World Bring You Down

~POV: Jaiden~

"Jaiden!!" Aaron yelled. It was Saturday afternoon. We had been goofing off all day. "Please come watch a movie with me!" He begged.

"Fine." I gave in. We walked to the back lounge only to be yelled for. We walked out to see Austin, Taryn, and Shay.

"Hello! Come with me Aaron!" Austin said, dragging Aaron out the door. Shay and Taryn rushed me to the back lounge. Taryn shoved me down on the couch and left me with Shay. Shay got out my curler and plugged it in.

"So, you and Aaron are going for Thai food; like Asian Garden. I've been there before- they do have Pad Thia. So, leave everything to me and Taryn." He said with a smirk.

He curled my hair and put make up on me. The bad part was that he did it better than I can. Taryn tossed a light purple dress that came down to my mid-thigh at me. It had a flowing ruffles down through it. It was strapless with a white vine pattern across the bodice.

"Jaiden, you could always look so pretty, but you choose not to." Taryn whined. "Meanwhile, I work hard and look fabulous. You do nothing and look like trash."

"I'm sorry." I apologized. I went and put on the dress, then slipped my galaxy print high top converse on. I walked out to see Aaron standing in the front lounge with the other three. He stood staring at me.

"You look absolutely beautiful..." He said in awe. I smiled and walked to him.

"Ready?" I asked with a grin. He nodded and off we went. We walked down the street to the restaurant. Aaron opened the door for me and I stepped in. We were seated and ordered our drinks.

"So, what does you set consist of tonight?" He asked me.

"Starting off with Spirit. Ending with Outsider." I smirked. "You?"

"Starting with Public Service. Ending the night out with Let Live. Mind coming out and screaming with Austin during Not Alone?" He asked. I agreed and the waitress set our drinks down. We placed our orders and continued to talk. We talked about stupid little things. Then, we went to an argument.

"Come on! Taylor guitars are way better than PRS!" I argued.

"No. PRS totally wins. Amazing sound!" Aaron retaliated.

"Have you heard a Baby Taylor? Oh, man! Play a Taylor one time and you'll never wanna go back!" I continued.

"Fine! We'll settle this in the only way possible- We're going to Guitar Center after this. And we're taking Tino. Tino hates that place. Taking Shay and Alan, too." Aaron concluded. We payed and went back to the buses. We changed for show and got the three we wanted and away we went- Tino complaining the entire way.

"Shayko!" Alan yelled. "Skip with me!" They laced their fingers together and skipped into the store. Aaron and I went for the acoustics. We could hear Shay and Alan from the other section as they played together. Tino stood near me and Aaron. Aaron grabbed a PRS as I grabbed a Taylor.

"You first." I told Aaron. He played Always by Blink-182. He finished and looked at me. I smirked and played With Eyes to Hear and Ears to See by Sleeping with Sirens. We looked at Tino for his opinion.

"Taylor." He said. I grinned at Aaron.

"Told ya!" I said. He leaned forward and kissed me.

"And so you did." He said, looking into my eyes. He started leaning in until-