Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen:
The Levies Are Breaking

~POV: Jaiden~

The next morning, I woke up before Shay. He still had his arms around my waist. I turned over and watched him. Yes, kinda creepy, but I couldn't help it. I smiled and gently brushed a piece of hair out of his face. I sighed and got up. I walked out to the kitchen to see Mom sitting at the table with her iPad open.

"Morning." I said.

"Morning." She said back. I found my precious Booty Loops and poured them in a bowl. I walked over and sat beside my mom, to her left. "Jaiden, go get Jack up. There's something here I think he'd like to see." I sighed and got up. I walked back the hall to the guest room, and laid down on the bed beside Jack.

"Jacky." I whispered. "Jaaaacky." I said. "Jack. Get the Wentz up." He stirred, and grabbed my waist.

"Nooooo." He whined.

"I'll make pancakes." With that simple statement, he pushed me back, sprung up off the bed and ran out with only his underwear on. I laughed and got off his bed and walked out. I felt somebody's arms around my waist as I walked down the hall. "Morning, Shayco." I greeted my boyfriend.

"Morning." His voice was husky from sleep. I turned. He gently kissed me.

"I'm making pancakes." I told him.

"Yay!" He said quietly. I laughed. He kissed me again and we walked out.

"Mom, have you had breakfast yet?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"No. Not yet." She replied. She and jack were looking over her iPad screen.

"I'm making pancakes." I told her. I started to whisk the mix and other things. Shay sat down in his spot beside me. Jack took the other spot beside Mom.

"Hey, Mama Rutabaga, why don't we call you that much anymore?" Jack asked. Mom shrugged and went back to hitting buttons. I poured the mixture in the pan. I made eight and put them on the table, Shay getting plates and forks, setting them out, Jack setting out the butter, syrup, and peanut butter. We all ate in a comfortable silence.

"Jai, you make crappy pancakes." Jack said. I pushed him.

"Jack, you make crappy music." I teased.

"No. We make sexy music." He teased back. I rolled my eyes at him. We all got dressed and went to the basement to just goof off. There was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" I yelled. I ran up the stairs and flung the door open. "Hello!" I yelled. I looked to see a familiar red head. "Debby!!" I yelled. It was my neighbor, Ben. Or, better known as my slutty assistant, Debby. Ben was a year older than me, and one of the crew members for Insert Tittle.

"Jaiden!" He yelled. "Wanna come hang out?"

"Sorry, Deb. Shay is over."

"Shayley is over?!" Ben pushed past me and ran down the stairs. "Shay!" He yelled. I then heated running, and Shay groaning.

"Ben! You hit my nuts!" Shay yelled. I rolled my eyes and shut the door. I walked downstairs to see Ben snuggled up on Shay's lap. I walked over, pushed Ben off, and sat on Shay's lap. He pouted at me, and I remembers what he had yelled. I pouted back and gently kissed him.

"So what brings you here, Debby?" Jack asked.

"I was bored and my Mom was driving me up a wall. I was hoping you guys weren't busy or any-" Ben got cut off by the door bell.