Chapter Sixty Eight

Chapter Sixty Eight:
CHEESEBURGER IN PARADISE

~POV: Jaiden~

Two weeks later, I sat down in the basement going through some school work. The boys were out working on building a fence. I was happy. I hummed along to Jimmy Buffet as I worked.

"I like mine with lettuce and tomata, Hienz 57, and French fried potatoes. A big kosher pickle and a cold glass of beer! Good God Almighty! Which way do I steer?!" I sang along. I then was ripped away from my desk by my office chair. I was spun around to see my shirtless, sweaty husband grinning wildly.

"You were singing!" He exclaimed, a huge grin on his face. "I haven't heard you sing since our wedding day!" I laughed.

"I've been busy or singing while doing school work. I wasn't even really singing. I was simply yelling along." I clarified. Aaron shook his head.

"I don't care. You know what? The guys and I just finished half the fence, let's go to a Karaoke place!" Aaron said. I laughed at him.

"Baby, we've got an album to finish up. We're on vocals and we want to finish. Kell is on vocal rest." I reminded him. He groaned.

"Tonight, I'm coming down here and helping. I'm so bored!" He whined. I laughed and leaned forward, placing a kiss on his lips softly.

"I would adore for you to come help me." I told him. He grinned at me brightly.

"Yay!" He said, placing his lips over mine. I smiled and kissed back. He moved and sat on my lap, continuing to kiss me. Our lips moved in sync as I slid my hands up his chest. He placed his hands on my sides gently running his one hand down my side, causing me to shiver. We pulled away breathless after a few minutes. "If I get tired of kissing you, I'll be absolutely going out of my mind. You are so addicting." Aaron said, heavily breathing. I smiled and pressed my lips to his softly one last time.

"Come on. Let me go back to work. Find the guys and tell them to come work." I said. Aaron's phone went off.

"Tell Jai sorry. We're partying tonight. Tell her we're staying out. Have fun." Aaron read. A smirk started across his face. He picked me up from my chair and took where I had been sitting, pulling me down on his lap. I smiled and kissed his lips. He smiled and kissed me deeply. He pulled away slowly. "Hey, how about you finish up this lesson and I'll cook dinner. We can eat together and then go outside for a bit." He suggested. I wet my lips and nodded.

"Okay." I said quietly, a soft smile on my face. He kissed me on last time before I stood up and let him up. He let his fingers graze my side before going upstairs to the kitchen. I resumed my spot and continued my work. I finally finished up and went upstairs. Aaron stood at the kitchen entrance.

"Nope! Change! Now!" He demanded. He was in black skinny jeans and a nice red, short sleeve button up. I groaned.

"What's wrong with my clothes?" I asked, gesturing to my choice of one of Aaron's sweatshirts, a tank top, and blue leggings with flying pigs on them.

"Jaiden!" Aaron scolded. I chuckled and walked back the hall. Laying on the bed was a beautiful red dress. I recognized that I had gotten it with Abby last time she was in town. I smiled and changed my clothes, brushed out my hair, and put on a little mascara before going back to the kitchen. Aaron still stood there waiting. "That's better." He said with a soft smile. He held his hand out to me. I took it and he lead me in to the table. He pulled my chair out for me and I sat down.

"Now, what is all this about?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"You just need to calm down. You've been going to quickly. I think you having a slow evening would be nice." He said, lighting the candles in the middle of the table. I laughed.

"You are so sweet! I love you so much." I told him. He smiled and leaned down, pressing our lips together. He sat down and we ate. He had been practicing cooking while I was working. He was getting amazing at it. After we ate, we cleaned up and blew out the candles before heading outside.

"You know," Aaron started, lacing our fingers. "One reason I love his house is because of the backyard." He said.

"I know." I replied.

"Another being how close to the beach we are." He stated. We got to the edge of the property and he stood behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He put his head on my shoulder. "Do you wanna go down and watch the sun set?" He asked. "Or would that be cliche?" I giggled and turned my head so I was against his shoulder. That was when we heard kids yelling and laughing. We looked to see a boy and a girl running around at Sherry's house.

"Awe." I sighed. Aaron laughed lightly.

"That's what I want some day." He said wistfully. "I was kids who might drive us up a wall, but we love. I want them to be able to come down to the beach with us and run around. I would love to have kids." I turned to him, putting my hands on his shoulders.

"I promise. Some day. Someday, we'll have kids of our own. Someday, we'll be parents. I swear to you. Someday." I promised. He kissed me softly.

"Thank you." He whispered. I smiled.

"That's part of being a wife." I whispered back.

"Jaiden, I don't want you to feel obligated to have kids because I want you to. It's your body. I want you to be sure you're ready. I love you, so, so, so, so, so much." He told me. I kissed him softly.

"Thank you." I said softly. He hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. We stood there together for several minutes before we pulled away. "Come on. Let's go on in. I've got a surprise of my own." I told him, a grin on my face. He chuckled and let me pull him inside. I led him to the bedroom. "Stay." I told him before shutting the door. I went to my closet and found the lingerie set I had bought without Aaron knowing. I'd been so busy, there was no time to use it. I slipped in on. It was black and simple, but sexy.

"Can I come in yet?" He whined. I laughed.

"Come on in." I said. He walked in, shutting the door behind him.

"Awe, Jaiden." He said, smiling. I blushed.

"What?" I demanded.

"Nothing." He said, chuckling lightly. "You just look so cute." I let out a groan of frustration.

"Just cute?" I demanded. He nodded and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close.

"Baby, tonight was about you relaxing. Not about me getting laid." He said. I sighed.

"Maybe that's what I wanted!" I said, sitting down on the bed. Aaron sighed and knelt down in front of me.

"Jai, I'm sorry. I just wanted to have a nice evening with you without the sex part. I just want to make sure you're relaxing and not stressing out about album production or school." Aaron said, taking my hand. I groaned and put my head on his shoulder.

He got up and got in the closet. He grabbed one of his sweaters and put it over my body. He picked me up and kicked off his shoes before putting us in the bed. He pulled my body to his and kissed the side of my head. I groaned in frustration. He sighed and kissed the side of my head again.

"Well. Just. Gah!" I said in frustration. "I- just- I. Gah!" I continued to try, only to stutter. I started crying in frustration.

"Awe! Baby!" He said, hugging me tighter. I cried into his chest. He stroked my hair softly. "I'm sorry. I had no idea how much that part of our relationship means to you." He admitted.

"I just. I don't know." I said. Aaron kissed my forehead softly.

"I think you're tired. Just go to sleep. I think it'll do you good." He said delicately. I shook my head and curled up against his chest more. He kissed the top of my head several times. I finally fell asleep. And I felt terrible.