Chapter Fifty Eight

Chapter Fifty Eight:
One Last Time

~POV: Jaiden~

*One month later.*

Press had been everywhere about the "Party All Over Again." Tour. Unfortunately, nobody would tell me who else we were touring with. It was the night before tour and I was curled up on Aaron's bed. We wanted one last night together.

Aaron was in the shower as I cuddled into the pillows. I heard the door open as I was drifting off. I didn't pay any mind until I felt wet arms around my waist. I groaned. Kisses peppered my neck as wet hair touched my jawline. I smiled brightly as I felt my fiancé cuddling into me.

"Babe, I know you. You need to put on underwear." I told him. He sighed and let his head fall to my neck. He got up and walked over to his dresser. I propped myself up on my elbows to watch him. He knew I was. He turned to my slightly and winked. I blushed. He put on boxers and walked over to the bed. He laid down next to me on his stomach.

"I don't want you to go!" He whined, wrapping his arms around my waist and putting his head on my stomach. "Noooooo." He said.

"Baby, don't worry!" I told him, running my fingers through his wet hair. "I'll be fine. I'll call you every night. Ill be with Jack. Don't worry." I said.

"I still don't want you to go. First time we haven't been on tour together. It'll be too long without you. I just don't want to be without you." He sighed.

"Oh, Aaron. I'll only be gone three months. Then, we'll have seventeen days until we're married." I smiled at him. He leaned up and placed his lips on mine.

"I guess that's something to look forward to." He sighed.

"Then I'll be yours forever. Also- we'll both be taking time off. Not to mention that you'll be so busy with your own tour." I told him. He sighed.

"Sure." He put his head over my heart. "I don't want to take a chance on loosing you. I love you, too much." I laid back against the bed. Aaron continued to lay on me as I stroked his hair and lightly trailed my fingers down his back. I closed my eyes as he started to trace patterns on my stomach. "One day, we could be parents. We could have kids of our own. We could have a family." Aaron thought. His voice was soft and delicate. I tucked his hair behind his ear and kissed the top of his head.

"Eventually. Maybe eventually will come sooner than we think." I whispered softly. He kissed my chest softly, placing his hand over my stomach.

"I can't wait. I love you and will respect your wishes for waiting to have kids, but I won't lie- I cannot wait for kids, to start our life." He admitted. "I love you so much. I adore you, even. And I just want to be with you for the rest of my life." He leaned up and kissed me. He slowly pulled away and laid beside me. I glanced over at the clock to see it was 11:30.

"Four hours until I have to get up to leave." I said. We were all meeting early so we could get to the first show with time to get to know each other. Aaron put his hand on mine.

"I don't want you to go." He said softly.

"I know, baby. I'll be home soon." I reminded him. He nodded and sat up.

"I love you." He said, looking deep into my eyes. "I've known that forever. I just finally am grasping what that truly means. I'm being ripped away from you for a few months I feel it. I feel love. I love you, I'm in love with you, I love Jaiden Rose Tasker, I love you, Jaiden Rose Tasker. And I don't ever want to leave you." He said. I didn't know what to say, so I just showed him. I leaned forward and smashed my lips to his. He kissed me back, his arms wrapping around my back.

We kissed for a few minutes before he pulled away and lowered me to the mattress. His arms left me, my body fully falling to the bed. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. He laid down beside me and wrapped his arms around me tightly, pulling me to his body. He kissed the top of my head softly before we fell asleep.