Chapter Sixty Three

Chapter Sixty Three:
Nobody Like That

~POV: Jaiden~

Two days later, Aaron and I were completely moved in. We locked the front door and stood back looking at it. Aaron put his arm around my shoulders.

The house was a two level. We turned the basement into a home studio. I was in my last semester of courses until I was a certified producer. Rise Records had a deal with me waiting to be signed.

The basement was a home studio where a band could record and live. The top floor had our bedroom, two bathrooms, two guest rooms, and a small living room. The other floor had a big kitchen, dining room, living room, and a bathroom. We had our stuff in and the stuff for the studio, but the part in the basement was to be finished.

It was a few miles from where our apartments were and it was down closer to a quieter side of the beach. It had a big backyard, and a patio around back, while the front yard was smaller. The neighbor's houses were pretty spread out. It was perfect.

"Our home. This is our home." Aaron whispered, still shocked. I giggled and leaned against his side. He put his other arm around me, so he was holding me. I shuffled so I was in front of him. He had his arms gently around my neck, his chin resting on my shoulder.

"Fourteen." I whispered. Aaron kissed my neck softly.

"Fourteen." He sighed. "Did I mention I had my bachelor's party while on tour?" He chuckled. My eyes widened. I spun around quickly.

"What?" I asked, a little surprised. Aaron stepped back.

"Next time, I listen to Austin and I don't tell you." He said. I sighed and crossed my arms.

"At least you told me." I said. I didn't care. I was just stunned he hadn't told me sooner. I just wanted to be cuddled. I walked forward. "Sorry, I was a little surprised." I said. Aaron nodded.

"Hi! Hope I'm not interrupting things! Are you moving in?" A bright, cheery, red headed woman walked up.

"Yes! We are. I'm Aaron, and this is my fiancé, Jaiden." Aaron smiled just a brightly. I couldn't help but smile, too; even if his smile wasn't directed at me.

"Nice to meet you both! I'm Sherry Shrive! I live next door with my family. Do you two have any kids?" She asked. I laughed.

"Unless you count a couple of our friends who act like kids, no." I answered.

"Oh, so you two are just living together before marriage." She said, sounding slightly appalled.

"No. We aren't staying until our wedding night. We both already went down that road once and we are both out of one engagement." Aaron explained. "But this time, we aren't cheating on each other or being cheated on as in previous relationships."

"Oh." Sherry seemed less cheery now. "I saw you unloading a lot of equipment and cases. What do you two do?" I bit back saying pornstars or stripers.

"We both are in successful post-hardcore bands, and Jaiden is getting a contract with Rise Records. What you saw us unloading was stuff for a home-studio and our personal instruments that we don't keep at the studio for our own bands." Aaron continued.

"Oh..." Sherry was loosing cheeriness by each word.

"Don't worry, we'll keep it down, and we both try to be out on tour at the same time. I almost lost my mind home alone without him for three days. Neither of us could stand almost three months." I said, cutting through the crap.