Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty Øne:
The Edge Of Tonight

~POV: Aaron~

I stood in front of the mirror straightening the last bit of my hair. I was going to meet Jaiden for lunch. I was wearing a simple black long sleeved shirt and jeans. I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door to see Jaiden standing there.

"Hey. You're ea-" She pushed me in the apartment and slammed the door shut. "Jaiden, what-" She pushed me against the wall.

"Stop talking, Aaron." She growled in my ear. Her body was pressed against us. She put her lips on mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss back or wrap my arms around her. I felt like it had been forever since I last got to hold her in my arms.

Jaiden pushed her hips through to mine. She started grinding our hips together. I deepened the kiss. She bit my lip gently, asking for entrance that I granted. Our tongues fought for dominance. Jaiden pulled away and started kissing down my neck.

"A-are you sure you want to do this?" I asked. There was barely a pause before I moaned.

"What skip lunch or sex?" She asked as she bit my neck.

"B-both."

"I guess about lunch. We can reschedule that. The sex." She looked into my eyes. "Yes." 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I never realized how honestly beautiful her body was. Every curve, every place she thought wasn't perfect, everything about her. Her moans. Oh my gosh, her moans.

I laid beside her. We were both worn out, but it was honestly the best. It was better than anything I had ever had, better than probably anybody. I pulled the sheets over us. I turned to face Jaiden.

"So, why didn't you just do that with Shay?" I asked. I put my arms around her waist and drew her a lot closer to me.

"Warped Tour, I was drunk and told you I wanted you. That never ever changed. I still want you. Well, I had you. I gave you me." She told me.

"I-I just took your virginity?" I asked, shocked.

"Yeah. You said that I didn't want my first time to be a drunken mistake, but I did want my first time to be with you. And it was." She said, moving closer to me. Our sweaty bodies were pressed against each other.

"Thank you." I said.

"No, thank you. That was amazing." She smiled at me. "Though, is it normal to be hungry afterward?"

"Kinda. Tired, too." I explained. "So, I vote we order food, then stay here and watch a movie." She agreed and called for pizza to my address.

She put on her underwear and grabbed one of my shirts from my drawer. I laughed and shook my head. I put on my underwear and pants. Jenna was searching through my movies until she found what she was looking. She grinned and put it in the movie. The Conjuring started play and I laughed, sitting down beside her. We curled up and watched the movie. It was perfect. I wished she was mine.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

~POV: Shayley~

I had been sitting in bed watching White Chicks when I heard Jaiden come in around five thirty. She walked up the stairs and into the bedroom. She walked over to me and started straddling my lap.

"Well hello." I said as she started to kiss my neck. I chuckled softly. She gently bit my neck. "What?" I continued to chuckle.

"Have I ever told you how sexy you are?" She growled.

"No. But I kinda like it." I gripped her waist tightly as she started kissing one spot. She giggled and got off of me.

"I'm tired." She said as she snuggled down beside me. I laughed and shook my head.

"What did you and Aaron do? Have sex?" I joked.

"No. We were goofing off for awhile on the basses, then I was playing guitar and piano. Then we watched The Conjuring and ordered pizza." She told me. I nodded and laid down beside her. I started kissing down her neck.

"Sounds like fun." She nodded.

"Yeah. It was nice spending time with him." She said. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her body to me. Her back was pressed against my chest. I started humming to her. I heard her breathing start to go slower. I knew she was falling asleep.

She was perfect. She was my perfect girl.