Chapter Fifty One

Chapter Fifty One:
I Can Show You The World

~POV: Jaiden~

*Two weeks later. Paris, France.*

Aaron woke me up early. He was kissing my neck softly and gently running his hand down my side. I opened my eyes.

"Good morning, mi amor." He greeted me with a grin. I couldn't help but smile, too.

"Good morning." I said back. I leaned forward and kissed him lightly. I laid back and looked at him. I pushed his bangs over to the side. He shook his head at me. I smiled. "You're absolutely too adorable for your own good." I told him.

"What makes you say that?"
He smirked at me. His eyes sparkled in the artificial light.

"Oh, shut up, Aaron." I told him. He positioned himself so he was hovering above me, holding himself up. He kissed my lips very softly. I kissed back, just as soft. He slowly pulled back. He laid down next to me again, pulling my body against his.

"So, I have plans for today, but I'm starting to think that some of it we can skip and just cuddle instead." He told me. I laughed lightly.

"Sounds nice." Then, we heard him.

"Hey, Austin! Where is everybody else?" Bryan Stars. Aaron's eyes flew to mine.

"No..." He whispered.

"Mostly everyone is out already. Taryn is still asleep and I think I heard Jaiden and Aaron up talking." Austin said.

"You go first. You've got more clothes on!" Aaron said. I rolled my eyes at him. I climbed over him and got out of the bunk. I luckily fell asleep in my longer pajama pants and one of Aaron's shirts. I saw Austin and Bryan looking at me.

"Hello, lads." I said, waving in an arch.

"Lads? Serious, Jaid?" Aaron asked. I looked down at him.

"Oh, hush, you." I told him. "Ima just gonna shut the door." I said, moving up the isle to the door between the lounge and the bunks.

"Why? Aaron still half naked?" Austin asked. I nodded. He rolled his eyes. "Aaron, you need to put on an actual shirt and pajama pants on tour."

"If anything- I'll be out soon." I shut the door. Aaron got out of the bunk.

"You've got to be kidding me! He's here again?!" He whispered yelled. I nodded. He groaned and leaned back against the other bunks. I started getting out clothes for the day. I put them on quickly before going to put in my contacts and whatnot. I was wearing a white shirt, black jeans, and I put on a black vest before putting on a white fedora and my black combat boots. When I was all ready, Aaron was just then starting to get out clothes. I rolled my eyes and walked out. Bryan sat waiting.

"Hey, Austin left with Taryn. That leave you, me and Aaron. I was thinking we could do a couple videos. Johnnie should be here any second with coffee and bagels by the way. I was thinking the Don't Make Me Laugh Challenge, Never Have I Ever and the Better Couple Game. Kyle is coming, too, did I mention?" He said.

"Khonnie will be here?" I smirked. I sat down on the couch beside him. Aaron walked out a second later. He was wearing skinny jeans and a gray shirt. I smiled at him. He groaned and sat on my lap.

"You forgot something." He said. Then I remembered.

"Oh! My ring! Go grab it for-"

"Got in already." He said. He took my hand and put the ring on my finger again.