Chapter Sixty Five

Chapter Sixty Five:
It Was Always You

~POV: Jaiden~

The day of the wedding, I was woken up by my mom gently rubbing my arm.

"Good morning, my beautiful little girl." She said, a smile across her face and tears in her eyes.

"Morning, Mama." I said, smiling.

"Come on. Kellie is already here. Let's get some breakfast into you and get ready to go." I got up and got dressed, putting in my contacts, brushing my hair and teeth."

I was wearing a white shirt and white skinny jeans, putting on white converse. I left my room to see everything ready in the living room to go. I ate some breakfast before getting up and going to the now cleared out music room. I jumped on Jack who was still asleep.

"It's my wedding day!" I screamed. He and Zack both bolted awake. Jack laughed and hugged me tightly. "Us girls are leaving. Please, please, please make sure everybody is out on time, Zack." I finished. Zack nodded and got up. "Thank you so much." I said, giving him a tight hug before getting up and leaving. It was already noon. I had gotten up later because the wedding wasn't until three.

I went out and got in the drivers seat of my car where Mimi, Mom, and Kellie already were in the car. I drove to the venue and we walked in. We set everything up before the girls started arriving.

Taryn, Alexis, Sydney, Mariah, and Abby walked in, holding their brides maids dresses. They all screamed and hugged me.

"So, who is your maid of honor?" Kellie asked. I smiled.

"Eliza." I said. Kellie nodded, biting her lip, tears welling in her eyes. Everybody stood silent. Then Adam burst in.

"Hello, bride!" He yelled, hugging me.

"Hey, Adam!" I greeted him, hugging him back. I took his camera from him slowly. I then took a selfie. He shook his head at me, taking back his camera.

"You ready?" He asked. I giggled nervously.

"I don't think I fully know what I'm getting into." I admitted. He smiled.

"Today is going to be perfect. I think it's safe to say that everybody will be sure of that."

XXXXXXXXXX

After hours of getting my hair and makeup done, I took off my shoes and clothes and slipped on the dress. Mom gently laced the corset up. Through a lot of the getting ready process, Adam recorded videos and took pictures, just as he did with Aaron. The guys had come on to check on me, but not Aaron. I hadn't talked to him all day and it was killing me. When I was finally ready, I looked in the mirror. My hair was braided back off my face- just two pieces with the rest of my hair was straighten. My makeup was done flawlessly.

"I'm getting married." I sighed. Abby walked up behind me.

"You look so beautiful." She said softly. I smiled.

"Thanks, Abby." I told her. Her phone went off, signaling a text.

"Tell Jaiden that Kenny and Bobbie said good luck." Abby read me the text. I laughed.

"Send back, thanks! I'll need it." I told her. She nodded, laughing. It was two fifty. "It's time." I said. She nodded. We all started heading out, me going behind everybody. At two fifty-five, the doors were closed. I was in a hallway near the front entrance. A few minutes later, I heard the doors open again, meaning the boys were getting ready to go. I heard music playing and the groomsmen and bridesmaids matched up. I stayed back waiting.