Chapter Sixty Seven*

Chapter Sixty Seven:
To Let Live

~POV: Jaiden~

It was the day before the band was coming to record with me. I was stressed. Aaron and I were putting clean sheets and blankets on the beds downstairs.

I had been staying up late, trying to get my class work done twice as fast. It wasn't fairing well on my body or Aaron's sexual tensions. He had tried seven times in the past three weeks. I felt bad for him, but my body was too tired for sex. Aaron understood, but that only mad it worse. He was almost too understanding.

We finished cleaning up the studio and went upstairs. I went to the couch and sat down, worn out. Aaron walked over and sat down beside me. He put his arms around me and pulled me into his arms. I rested against his chest. I sighed and gladly cuddled up to him. I felt a wave of guilt wash over me for some reason.

"I'm sorry, Aaron." I whispered. He rubbed my arms comfortingly.

"For what? You've done absolutely nothing." He told me softly. I shook my head.

"We've been married for four weeks. Already, I feel like I'm falling behind in certain areas." I admitted. Aaron chuckled.

"Jaid, I get that you've been stressed and worried about your school work. Sex is not even a sixteenth of our relationship. It doesn't matter. I'm just worried about how much sleep you're getting. We don't want an episode like I had a while ago with collapsing from exhaustion." Aaron said, his voice soft and delicate as he spoke to me.

"O-okay." I said, slightly unconvinced. He kissed the top of my head softly.

"Don't worry. It'll be okay. I don't need sex. I need you more than anything." He said firmly. "Believe me. I love you more than anything. I love you more than my sex drive. Testosterone can't change that." He joked. I looked up into his eyes. He leaned down, our eyes never leaving each others. Our lips slowly met, our eyes sliding shut. We kissed for a moments before moving away. I put my head back on his chest and started to drift off. "Go to sleep, baby." Aaron whispered softly.

"M'kay." I mumbled. I soon fell asleep.

Around two, I was downstairs preparing the final things for the band coming. I was also doing some school work. I sat back as a program started to download. I decided that it wouldn't hurt to put my head down for a second. I did and wound up falling asleep. I felt somebody lift me from my chair and pick me up.

"Oh, baby. You don't realize how badly you're hurting yourself." I heard Aaron whispering to me softly. I cuddled up to Aaron's chest. He sighed deeply. "You have no idea how much it hurts me to see you worrying like this, making yourself sick without you even realizing that your body can't handle the stress."

"I know what I'm doing. I think." I mumbled. Aaron kissed my forehead softly.

"Babe, you need to just relax. Everything will be fine. I swear. You'll have me and the band that you're taking care of is an easy band. It'll be okay. I just want you to be healthy. This isn't." He told me softly, his voice smooth and gentle. I shook my head.

"I don't know that yet. I still just..." I groaned and put my arms around Aaron's neck. He laid me down on the bed. I pulled him down on top of me. Only then did I notice he wasn't wearing a shirt. He held himself above me, his arms on either side of my head.

"Jaiden, no. You need to sleep." He scolded me. I smirked and pull him closer to me.

"But, Aaron." I whined, dragging his name out. "I'm not sleepy." I said, a smirk coming on my face. He groaned and kissed me. I kissed back. The kiss turned rough and I knew I needed him. He was the only one I needed, and he was the only one I wanted.