Onii-chan Becomes a Candidate for a Holy Maiden

childhood
001. Onii-chan Becomes a Candidate for a Holy Maiden

"Selene-sama!! Selene Funnel-sama!!"

 I slowly open my eyes to the sound of someone calling my name.

 It was the ceremonial room of the duke's house.

 A large, well-lit hall with a red carpet. The fantastic light pouring down from the zenith illuminates me.

 When I shook my head to check my surroundings, my gaze caught the face of one man.

 A young man in his late teens with glasses.

 Unlike the gray hair of an old man, he was a handsome man with long shiny silver hair tied behind his neck and dressed in a pure white monk's robe.

 I know this person

 Lucard-sama, who has the status of a priest at a young age and is entrusted with the itinerant priest in this area.

 When the handsome silver-haired priest noticed that I had woken up, his gentle face burst with relief.

"Good. Lady Selene, are you okay?"

"Lucard-sama..."

 Raise your body slowly.

 yeah, okay.

 It doesn't hurt anywhere or make me dizzy.

 Driving normally with both head and body.

 However, if there is one thing that has changed...

(I remembered the memory of my previous life...)

 The first person in my mind is "III let out a big sigh, even though I felt an indescribable sense of incongruity in the fact that I had become "me" from "".

 Sitting on the luxurious sofa in the room, I stared blankly into the void and thought about my circumstances.

 My name is "Selene Funnel".

 She is the only daughter of the Duke of the Blue Country "Wistalia Kingdom".

 Having just celebrated my 12th birthday, today I performed the "Magic Release Ceremony" with the hands of the traveling priest, Lucard-sama.

 In this country, due to various circumstances, it is forbidden to release magic until the age of 12.

 That's why everyone became 12 years old when they realized their magic talent for the first time.

 And in my previous life, I was a decent man...

(No, but...)

 I turned my attention to the thin limbs with white porcelain-like skin.

 Yes, it's a girl's body.

 No, I have memories of living in this body for 12 years, so I don't feel anything now, but I can't help but feel uncomfortable with the fact that I was a former man.

 In my head, the memories of 12 years as a noble daughter Selene and the memories of a high school boy in my previous life are mixed together, making me feel uncomfortable.

"As expected, you don't seem to be in good physical condition..."

 When I made a difficult face, Lucard-sama looked into my face worriedly.

 The face that stares at me seriously is too well-organized.

 If there was such a handsome man in his previous life, there is no doubt that he would be scouted by the entertainment world immediately.

"Ah, no, I'm fine. Just a little bit, my head is kind of dizzy."

"It's not unreasonable. Lady Selene... it seems she has an outstanding talent."

 I felt like I was stuck for words for a moment, but is it just my imagination?

"Selene!!"

 It was at that time.

 With a loud bang, the one who entered the room was my father, Duke Hilt Funnel.

 He was a young father who had just turned 30, and after losing my mother, the Duchess, at an early age, he raised me as a single parent. But it was the nanny and the maids).

 My father, who dotes on me, hugged me with an exaggerated gesture, with tears streaming down his handsome face.

"Oh, cute Selene!! Good!! You woke up safely!!"

 Hearing that I collapsed during the magic release ceremony, it seems that he immediately rushed over even though he was on duty.

 However, as expected, it's embarrassing to be seen by someone outside the house.

"Father, because the priest is watching..."

"Ah, that's right..."

 My father stood up after clearing his throat.

"Lukad-sama. I heard about the situation from the maids. Could it be that my daughter is..."

"Yes, probably"

 Somehow, the two handsome people nodded at each other with faces that seemed to understand.

 What is it? It's kind of scary, but...

"Selene, calm down and listen carefully."

 To my father who says so as if to admonish me, I nod back with a solemn face.

 Then, Lucard-sama opened his mouth.

"Selene-sama, I said earlier that you might have outstanding talent."

"Oh, yes……"

 Yeah, sure, he said so.

"That talent is none other than the attribute of magic."

"Magical attribute?"

"That's right, your magical attribute is neither the 'blue' that Wistarians have, or the 'red' that is common in the neighboring Kernel. Your magical power is 'white'. It's white magic."

"White... magic power..."

 I've heard of it.

 Crimson magical power that governs the body and blue magical power that governs nature. That there is a special magical power that does not belong to either of them.

 And what kind of existence is a person who possesses that magical power?

 Haha, looking at her with his eyes wide open, Lucard-sama nodded.

"That's right. Selene Funnel-sama. You may be the one who should become the next "Saint"."

 The fact that I was suddenly told that, even if it was just for nothing, my head, which was about to burst due to the memories of my previous life that suddenly revived, completely exceeded my tolerance.