050. Onii-chan, go on a diet

School entrance edition

050. Onii-chan, go on a diet

 Now, Luna-chan, I've put on a lot of weight because I've been focusing so much on recreating the sweets from my previous life.

 Yeah, even after looking at her again like this, she doesn't look like the heroine of an otome game anymore.

 Although her facial features are still cute, I can't help but notice the flesh on her cheeks and chin.

 The buttons on her blazer are about to fly off, and the hooks on her skirt don't stay in place.

 She's probably still a little chubby, but since she originally had a slender body type typical of an otome game character, the gap makes her look even worse.

 There are only a few days left until the tea party.

 I won't say it's back to normal, but I need to lose some weight somehow...

“So, Agnes, I would like to ask for your cooperation.”

"A young lady's wish"

 Agnès, a former royal knight, stands proud.

 In her hand is a wooden sword.

"Then... you're a pig named Luna? I see, you're quite indifferent."

"Uh, uh, Agnes...?"

 Agnes, who also had a wooden sword and faced Luna, began to abuse Luna with her usual cyborg-like expressionless expression.

"I'll help you squeeze your fat, sloppy body a little. Make a little noise. I'll tear off the flesh from your pufferfish-like cheeks..."

“Agnès, come back!! Agnès!!”

 For the time being, the diet started, while occasionally placating Agnes's demonic instructor tendencies, which her father had apparently trained her to do when she was young.

 handle, handle, handle. Treat it a little bit.

 Although he doesn't fight Agnes directly, he just repeats his practice swings, but it's still a considerable amount of exercise.

 Luna was already swollen and started crying out, but Agnes didn't let up.

"Don't pull that big ass. Correct your posture. Raise your arms. If you can't, tear off that flabby belly..."

“Aniece!!”

 Occasionally, when I feel like I'm going overboard, I follow up and continue my diet while making sure to stay hydrated.

 After the practice swings, I started running, and after that I started jumping rope.

 Luna tries her best to keep up, even though she's nervous about collapsing from the hard training that makes you think it's Rocky.

 Even in the original game, Luna was a character with a strong rebellious spirit, and even in the saint exam with Selene, even though she was inferior in ability at first, she was a hard worker who turned around in the end.

 This diet may have ignited that kind of trait in Luna.

 By the early morning of the tea party, Luna had completely regained her original shape.

“I did it… Selene-sama, Master Agnes!!”

"You did it!! Luna!!"

"Hmm, it seems like you look a little better now."

 When Agnes held out her right hand, Luna grabbed it in return.

 And then, the two of them burst into laughter... No, what a strange atmosphere. It's definitely not an otome game.

"Well, Luna is back to normal, but there are still preparations to be made."

"That's right. Young lady, leave the setting of the venue to me."

"Yes, I asked. Agnes."

 So, I left the general preparations to Agnes, and we went to pick up the drinks we had arranged.

 By the time we brought the tea sets and sweets we had made ourselves, a splendid tea hall had already been built in a part of the school garden.

“As expected of Agnes.”

"Thank you. Finn-sama also helped me."

"Sister, I'm here to invite you today."

"Well, Finn. It's like a social gathering then. Let's go more casually."

 I told Finn, who had come over to help me, and we both smiled.

 Finn, Agnes, and me.

 Until recently, we were often together as a set, so whenever the three of us were together, I just couldn't help but smile.

 Now that you have arranged the sweets and prepared the tea set, you are ready to start the tea party.

 It was a tea party within the school, so compared to the real tea parties held in the Ao and Crimson countries, it was a modest one, but there was an indescribable sense of accomplishment in preparing it ourselves.

"It's about time."

"Um, Luna-chan..."

 I firmly hugged Luna, who was wearing a uniform and an apron, by the shoulders.

“Selene-sama?”

"The people who are coming now are my schoolmates and princes from various countries."

“Yes! Selene-sama has a really wide face!!”

“All of you are not only high-ranking gentlemen, but you are also very nice on the inside.”

"That's right!!"

"Yes, that's why I would like you to take this opportunity to get to know Luna-chan as well."

"of course!!"

 Luna was smiling with a big smile, whether she understood my desperation or not.

 Well, being amiable is a good thing.

 When it comes to making sweets, Luna is the main one, and I tell Luna that I made them jointly.

 I'm confident in the taste, and if Luna's memory becomes better for the capture characters, then all is well.

“Selene-sama, our guests have arrived.”

 Hearing Agnès's words, I mentally gathered my spirits and turned around.

If you feel that it was interesting or that you are interested in what happens next, it would be very encouraging if you could support us by adding [☆☆☆☆☆] or bookmarking below the ad.

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9584hd/50/#:~:text=home,Providing%20information