Onii-chan gets stuck in magic training

childhood
026. Onii-chan gets stuck in magic training

 Well, the place is the duke's garden.

 Even in a large garden that has been carefully maintained by a gardener, there are still some plants that are not feeling well.

 I held my hand over the wilting white flower.

 Then, the palm emits a pure white light.

 At the same time, the wilting flowers regained their vitality.

"Hmm, something like this..."

 It's been about two weeks since that day when I went to the blue royal palace.

 As soon as I returned to my parents' house, I was trying to use white magic.

 At that time, when I tried to save the prince's beloved cat Shamshir, for the first time, I was able to release my magic on my own will.

 It was a tremendous force. i was unable to control .

 Thanks to this, Shamshir, who had been injured to such an extent that he might have died if left alone, recovered in a split second.

 The happy face of the prince is still burned into my eyes.

 I thought that if I could use it once, I would be able to use it again.

 Once again, in order to reproduce the sensation of that magical power welling up, I tried to use magic on the flowers many times, but at most I regained my energy a little.

 I can't even feel the overwhelming magical power that healed even that serious injury in an instant.

 Somehow, it feels like the faucet through which magic power has been completely closed.

 The sense of feeling one's own magic itself seems to be steadily growing, so it makes me feel even more so.

"Well, it seems that I've become able to use some healing power, and after that, I just wish I could intentionally open the faucet of magical power more."

 It's just practice.

 Alright, let's go with the magic Senbon Knock.

"Alright, let's do it!!"

 And suddenly, my enemy came.

 The season is approaching summer.

 I continued my magic training in a dress under the scorching sun, and around noon I collapsed from heat stroke.

"Hey, sister!!"

“Selene-sama!!”

 Two people who were devoted to sword training nearby came in a hurry.

“Selene-sama, water……!!”

 Agnès puts a water bottle into my mouth.

 When I drank it down, my body felt a little better.

"Phew, I came back to life..."

“Sister, haven’t you been a little too reckless lately…”

 It's Finn who looks worried.

 When my brother-in-law, who has a cute face that makes me think of a girl, looks at me like that, I feel really sorry.

“I know that Selene-sama is a hard worker, but as expected, she has gone too far these days. Is there some reason?”

"It's not a big deal."