Onii-chan is caught by his entourage

"Selene-sama!!”

 It was an unknown girl who called out to me in a voice that was unsuitable for the occasion.

 She has a unique hairstyle with golden hair curled like a drill, and is dressed in a flashy crimson dress.

 Her face is quite good-looking, but she gives the impression that she is competitive rather than beautiful.

 However, the few freckles on her face give off a certain charm.

 I wonder if I know a girl like this?

 Even if you search for memories from before your previous life's memories returned, the corresponding person does not exist.

"Um..."

“My name is Luisa, the eldest daughter of the Einhorn Count family!”

 The girl said loudly, putting her hand on her chest.

 Even when I hear the name, it doesn't feel right.

 It must be their first meeting after all.

“Selene Funnel-sama, please take this opportunity to approach me!!”

“Selene-sama!! Say hello to me too!!”

"No, I'm first!!"

 Then, in the blink of an eye, a group of girls gathered around me, starting with a girl who called herself Luisa.

 If it was my previous life, hey, it was a harem! ! It's a scene that should make me happy, but this is an aristocratic society, and the spirits of the girls are extremely simple.

 Fascinating to a high-ranking family.

 He's what you would call an entourage.

 I still keep my sainthood candidate a secret from everyone except the royal family, but people around me generally think of me as the eldest daughter of a ducal family and the fiancée of the prince of the Crimson Kingdom.

 After all, she is the future queen, so it is natural that there are many children who want to get to know her as soon as possible.

 The reason the boys don't come near me is because if they even try to accuse me of leering at the prince's fiancée, it will be a big deal.

 That's why I formed a pseudo-harem, but I can't move with this.

“Fi, Finn, I’ll be there later!!”

"Okay, sister."

 For now, I can't leave these girls alone, so I'll ask Finn and Mia to go first.

 So, it's time for greetings once again.

 There were quite a few of them who said they had just come to greet them with their parents, but they were all probably told by their parents to flatter the future queen.

 They were all polite, but that's why the greetings were so long...

 On top of that, there are times when the girls are trying to keep each other in check, and although they may be smiling on the surface, there is a sense of great pressure.

 Phew, when I see things like this, I get the feeling that this is an aristocratic society after all.

“Selene-sama!! Please take this as a sign of your arrival!!”

 After everyone had finished greeting each other, a girl named Luisa, who was the first to speak to me, threaded her way between the ladies who were trying to talk to me first, and she handed me a small package. .

"Th-This is……!?"

"This is a local dish made with 'new rice' harvested in Einhorn."

 What she held out was a rice ball wrapped in bamboo leaves.

 It's just a pure triangular piece of silver rice, not even wrapped in seaweed.

 The size is just a bite size.

 I naturally swallowed my saliva.

 I haven't seen such a pure lump of rice since my previous life.

 There is also a rice eating culture in this world.

 However, it is clearly a different type of rice from the rice eaten in Japan, with smaller grains and a dry texture, which honestly does not taste very good.

 However, what do you think of the thing that is now presented in front of you?

 Large grains with a sparkling luster.

 No, this is, without a doubt, non-glutinous rice.

"Well, I don't give gifts in social situations."

“What a shame.”

“You can clearly see his courage.”

"Besides, there's no such thing as country food."

 The young ladies who were taken first by Luisa were all dissing Luisa in voices that could barely be heard.

 Luisa's face, which had been in high spirits, stiffened as if she had heard it.

"I-I'm sorry. It's not appropriate for a daughter of a duke to have country cuisine like this..."

“Please wait!!”

 I was about to lower the hand that was outstretched to me, but I did my best to stop it.

“Selene-sama…?”

"I'm a big fan of local cuisine. I'd love to join you!"

"Ho, is that true!?"

 Luisa's eyes suddenly sparkled.

"Yes, can I have one please?"

“Yes, of course!!”

 I accept the rice ball offered to me.

 It's also a place for buffet parties, so eating while standing is not considered a violation of etiquette.

 Ah, this chewy texture.

 After all, there is no doubt. It's the non-glutinous rice that I ate in my previous life.

 I stuffed my mouth with rice balls, my eyes shining.

"UU……"

“Selene-sama?”

"It's very delicious. Luisa-sama."

 Although I politely apologized on the surface, I was screaming in my heart.

 This taste! ! Texture! ! This is it! !

"I'm glad you liked it!!"

“I wonder if rice cultivation is popular in Einhorn?”

“Although it is not very popular, we are growing enough to consume within the territory.”

 Does that mean it's mostly limited edition food?

 That would be a waste.

 I wish I could eat it every day.

“Ah, but if you wish, Selene-sama, please let me take you to the mansion.”

“Please, please!!”

 When I told her that without thinking, Luisa was taken aback for a moment, but happily said, "Yes!!"

 Well, I thought it would be a pain to be able to get my beloved rice in such an unexpected place, but I decided to come and try it, even in the social world.

 My imagination is expanding with all kinds of dishes that use rice. Come to think of it, Ao no Kuni faces the sea, and seaweed is a must-have...!