onii-chan reunites with brown boy

school entrance
038.Big brother reunites with brown boy
"Ah, that person..."

 That is a one-time memory.

 In the summer of two years ago, while enjoying a vacation at the beach near his parents' house, he met a mysterious boy who played a pipe.

 He's grown a lot taller than he was back then, and although he's wearing oriental formal attire, there's no doubt about it.

 The man walking towards her surrounded by many noble daughters was, after all, that boy.

 Why is he here...?

 As I was thinking about this as I looked at him, my eyes suddenly met his.

 Instantly, the corners of his mouth twitched up.

"Good morning, young lady."

"Hans!! ...isn't it?"

 He gracefully slipped through the circle of noble daughters, took my hand, and kissed me.

'No! ? "

 At that moment, I heard the voices of the men who were greeting each other behind me.

"You're someone's fiancée...!!"

"Oh, Prince Leonhardt? Anyway, the young lady is a candidate for a saint, right? Speaking of saints, they belong to everyone. It would be too small to monopolize them."

"Oh, you. Who are you?"

"Prince Amir..."

 The person who responded to Finn's words was not the person in question, but Elias.

"Elias. Do you know this man?"

"Eh, yes. I am Amir-sama, the third prince of the desert country of Saffron."

"A desert country...?"

"It's been a while. Elias. Shamshir has grown quite a bit."

 Hans said as he patted Shamshir on the head...and Amir.

 I can't keep up with the sudden incident, but it seems like his identity is exactly what Elias said.

 Judging from the reaction, it seems that this person named Amir is the one who gave the Shamshir that Elias had talked about before.

 And that name sounded familiar to me.

(I never thought that Hans was Amir, one of the targets of capture...)

 yes. I had heard Amir's name from my sister as one of the characters to conquer.

 If you think about it carefully, it matches the physical characteristics you heard from your sister.

 In fact, I'm surprised I didn't notice it until now.

 The four beautiful boys in front of me.

 Prince Leonhardt of the Crimson Kingdom.

 Prince Elias of the Blue Country.

 Finn, the eldest son of the Duke family.

 And Amir, the prince of the desert country.

 All of them were characters to be conquered, and the sight of them lined up was truly spectacular...just like the package of an otome game.

 If one more target character is added here, everyone will be gathered together.

 Somehow, I feel like the game is finally starting.

"Prince Amir. Isn't he a bit too excited so soon after entering school?"