Onii-chan puts on a miniskirt

childhood
016. Onii-chan puts on a miniskirt
 Dongara Gashan! !

 Today as well, the sound of Agnès's moss resounds.

"I'm sorry. Miss..."

 While cleaning up the broken tableware, Agnès apologized expressionlessly today.

 No, but it's been five days since Agnès came, and little by little I've come to understand even the slightest differences in her facial expressions.

 Yeah, definitely she's depressed.

 Even after five days, her work as a maid has not improved at all.

 On the contrary, there are even some sections that are even worse than before.

 It's the so-called idling.

 She is full of energy in whatever she does.

 It is expressionless, but you can really feel the motivation.

 That's why, when all that power is thrown into failure, it leads to great damage.

 Yesterday was really dangerous.

 In the middle of cleaning the room, she almost broke the precious vase that was decorating the hall, which my father cherishes.

 Luckily, Finn, who was passing by, was able to catch it with his recently improved wind magic, so the vase wasn't broken, but if it was broken, she would have been return to the royal palace. Despite her position, Agnès was in a situation where he didn't know what was going on.

 Personally, I don't want to let go of Agnes because she's a valuable "female knight maid", a subculture from my previous life.

"Hey Finn"

"What is it, sister?"

"Tomorrow, on rest day, I would like to ask you a favor."

"A request from my sister...!!"

 Gabba, Fin stands up.

"Of course!! If there is anything I can do for my sister's sake, I will do anything!!"

"Y-yeah...?"

 Somehow, the amount of heat exceeded my expectations, and I flinched a little.

 Wha, why are you so forward-thinking... I'm grateful, but...

“Actually, there are some clothes that I would like you to modify a little. Is it possible?”

“Mmm, if it’s not something difficult……is it a dress?”

"No, not my clothes."

 I smiled and said,

"This is Agnès' new maid outfit."

"Th-This is……"

 Agnès looks at her new maid outfit.

 An open chest, short sleeves, and above all, a miniskirt that reveals slim, supple thighs.

 It's a so-called maid cafe style maid outfit.

 The headband was also politely made to look like cat ears.

 Hey Finn. You did a great job.

“Miss, what kind of work clothes are these……”

"Agnès, I thought."

 I turned to face Agnès with an extremely serious expression.

"In the five days I've been here, I've seen your failures countless times."

"It's embarrassing..."

"And then I realized that the reason for your failure was your poor work clothes."

“Wha-what……!!”

 Agnès is greatly surprised.

 No, because.

 Most of the time, you've stepped on the hem of your skirt or touched something with the cuffs of your clothes.

 Agnès, who was active as a knight in the first place, probably didn't have many opportunities to dress like this. He may have never even worn a skirt.

 Therefore, I judged that I had made a mistake by working in unfamiliar clothes.

"That's why I asked Finn to tailor your work clothes so that you can move freely."

“I see…that’s why the hem of the skirt is so short.”

 A little embarrassed, Agnès pulls the hem of her skirt.

 That action, yes.

"But if that's the case, if possible, in pants style..."

"Tit-tit-tit...!"

 I wave my finger.

“Since long ago, it has been decided that the maids of our household should wear skirts.”

"Is that so..."

 Yeah, maybe, maybe, maybe.

“Anyway, I want you to try working in that work clothes once.

"Wow, I understand. If the young lady says so..."

 That's why Agnès had evolved into a kukkoro knight-style mini skirt maid, but...

“Miss, this outfit…it’s wonderful!!”

 At first, Agnès seemed to be a little reluctant to expose herself, but by the end of the day, she said so.

"Since the skirt is short, you won't step on the hem, and you won't knock over the vase with your sleeves. And..."

 Somehow, she said this while being a little fidgety.

"If you move too exaggeratedly, you'll be able to see the inside, so inevitably, the movement will be smaller..."

 To put it simply, I care about it because it looks like I can see my pants, but thanks to that, my work has become more thorough.

"don't you!!"

 Fufu, everything is as calculated... yeah, as calculated!

"As expected of a sharp eye. I will wear this work clothes that the young lady gave me with great care."

 As she hugged her own body, Agnès' lackluster expression oozed a little joy.