042. Onii-chan, the heroine likes me

School entrance edition

042. Brother, the heroine likes me

 Life at the school has begun.

 Up until now, I had been studying by having a private tutor come to the mansion, so this is the first time I've had to sit at desks and study hard in this world.

 It's kind of nostalgic and quite fun.

 The atmosphere is like that of an all-girls high school, but I feel like everyone is still working on things.

 Well, to begin with, they are all aristocrats, so everyone is an outsider.

 Even amid all this, there is one person who doesn't take care of himself very well.

 Yes, that's Luna, the heroine in question.

 At parties and in front of the school building, I thought she would be the type of person who was quite serious and considerate, but to my surprise, this Luna was quite an outspoken person.

 First of all, I was forgetting things from the first day.

 Or rather, perhaps there was no concept of school supplies.

 She didn't even bring a bag, and once again her classmates made fun of her, but I lent her some equipment and things went smoothly.

 And I'm not sure if there are any difficult characters that I can't read.

 I guess I wasn't really interested in literature, as I was often absentminded during class.

 As the daughter of a merchant family, she seemed to be better at arithmetic than other young ladies.

 Luna has so many opportunities for the other ladies to take advantage of her, and I'm still in suspense.

 I was so worried about when he might start a fight that I naturally started taking care of him...

"Selene-sama, let's eat lunch together today♪"

 Somehow, I missed it.

"Yes, of course."

“Selene-sama!! Who are we!?”

"Let's all join together."

 Just like that, it's lunch break.

 I was eating lunch at the cafeteria with Luna in the group of young ladies.

 At this school, everyone has equal meals.

 In other words, a buffet-style lunch is served every day.

 As expected, many of the meals are simple compared to the meals at the mansion, but the taste is quite good.

 In fact, for me, a commoner, this feels like a luxury.

"Selene-sama, it's delicious!! This black bread!!"

 While there were other luxurious meals available, Luna happily stuffed her mouth with black bread, which was considered to be one of the simplest foods.

 Hmm, that's cute.

 I'm sure this kind of "normal" aspect is what wins the hearts of these bastards.

 I feel a strange sense of mission that I have to protect this smile.

"Black bread..."

"It suits the commoner's tongue."

"Really? I quite like it though."

 After saying that and chewing on the torn pieces of black bread, the young ladies hurriedly followed suit.

 It's almost always like this.

 ①Luna does something commonplace.

 ② The henchmen make fun of him.

 ③I will follow it.

 There's a pattern.

 Well, maybe because I'm as close as possible, nothing like obvious bullying has happened so far, but it seems like it will take a little more time for Luna and the ladies to get closer.

 That said, I feel that my dislike for Luna is slowly waning.

 The only way to do this is to do it steadily.

"Now……"

 I have built a fairly friendly relationship with Luna.

 If so, you will need to move on to the next stage.

 In other words, bring together the capture characters and Luna.

 When I actually went to this school, I found that I had less time to interact with boys than I had expected.

 In fact, almost none.

 The girls' school building and the boys' school building are built on opposite ends of the vast school grounds, making it impossible for students to interact with the boys during class or even after school unless they have a specific intention.

 This is probably due to the fact that many students have not yet established how to spend their time after school, as their school life has just begun.

 There are some extracurricular activities, though.

 Anyway, even though Luna doesn't have many opportunities to interact with boys, in the actual game, Luna was able to have a dramatic encounter with her targets.

 For example, when Luna meets the Blue Prince Elias, she sees him secretly feeding birds at the school's lake, and they share a secret and begin feeding the birds together.

 As for the timing, it happened within a week of entering the school, so feeding the birds will probably be added to Elias's routine soon.

"Hey, Luna-chan"

“What is it? Selene-sama!”

 Luna answers while chewing the black bread. Yeah, that's a bit bad manners. It's like kindness.

“Would you be willing to come with me for a little walk around the school after school today?”

“Would you like to take a walk around the school?”

"Yeah, I'm getting used to life at the school, so I thought it would be a good idea to get to know a little more about this school."

"Of course! Please let me join you!"

 While placating the ladies around me who seemed like they wanted to say something, I made an appointment with Luna for a walk.

If you feel that it was interesting or that you are interested in what happens next, it would be very encouraging if you could support us by adding [☆☆☆☆☆] or bookmarking below the ad.