Onii-chan looks back on his previous life

childhood
002. Onii-chan looks back on his previous life

 Apparently I was reincarnated in an otome game heroine.

 In my previous life, I have a twin sister name kindness Yua".

 Unlike me, who is nerdy and insidious, she was a bright and cheerful girl who was popular at school.

 Otome games were the only otaku hobby my sister was into.

 Among them, "Dual Moon Story ~Under the Red and Blue Moons~" was one of Yua's favorites, and she would always lie on the sofa in the living room and play the portable game console many times.

 For someone like me, who only played MMORPGs, I often wondered what was interesting about playing the same game over and over again.

 However, from my sister's point of view, it seemed strange that I was absorbed in a net game with no ending.

 We were completely different in gender, personality, and game tastes, but I recognize that we weren't on bad terms, and that we were brother and sister in a good relationship.

 One day, the release date of a new otome game that my sister was addicted to and an additional patch for the game I was playing overlapped.

 Yua and I, who wanted a store purchase privilege, headed to the game shop on two  seater bicycles in the cold weather, and after relaxing on the frozen road, we were hit by a passing truck, and our lives were unfortunately short.

"Well, that's fine, but why am I in the world of otome games..."

 Even though I said it out loud, I somehow had an idea about it.

 The last memory from my previous life, the memory of when I met the Goddess of Reincarnation.

 In a pure white space, various worlds are floating in the shape of rippling water balls.

 Before my eyes, the world of "ArkVault Online", which I was passionate about, was floating.

 Surely, originally, I was supposed to go to that world.

 However, at the moment when we were about to be thrown into that world, the goddess-like existence that would have reincarnated us hesitated for a moment.

 Next to the world of Arkvolt Online, a world with a red and blue moon was floating.

 Yes, it is the world of Dual Moon Story.

 And in the left hand of the giant goddess is a sphere that shines pink.

 Intuitively, I knew it was my twin sister's soul that had died with me.

 My soul and my twin sister's soul.

 Holding two souls in her right and left hand, the goddess hesitated.

 I didn't want to think about it, but perhaps the goddess forgot which one was my soul and my sister's.

 Since they were twins, they must have had similar souls, but I was at a loss for words for someone who could be the Goddess of Reincarnation to make such a rudimentary mistake.

 I was in a state of soul and couldn't even speak, so I prayed earnestly.

 Please send me to the world of ArkVault Online.

 However, that earnest prayer did not reach her, and I was now reincarnated in the world of Dual Moon Story.

 Ah, just thinking about it makes me angry.

 Even though I was almost reincarnated in the world of ArkVault Online, which I loved so much.

"That stupid goddess..."

 Looking at the two moons floating in the sky from the window of my room, I said to myself.

 A red moon and a blue moon.

 An impressive visual that is also the package of the dual moon story spreads out in front of me.

 After all, this is definitely the world of that otome game.

 In a world like this, what should I aim for in my life?

 No, I wonder if I can live safely in the first place.

 I didn't have the slightest interest in otome games, so I don't know anything about them.

 I don't even know how many so-called capture targets there are.

 However, even with my little knowledge, I was still vaguely left with the impression that this game had many bad endings.

 After all, every time my sister got a bad ending, she would throw a tantrum and kick me in the back, so there's no doubt.

 While avoiding such a bad ending, I want to avoid falling in love with the capture target if possible. After all, even though I am a woman in this world, I am a former man.

 A while ago when I was a dreaming pure maiden, I didn't know what to do, but now that I've regained my memories of my previous life, I can't bring myself to actively fall in love with a bastard.

"Anyway. Too much, too little knowledge..."

 The more I think about it, the more I can only sigh.

 The same goes for the saint.

 Even though I was suddenly told that I might be a saint, I didn't quite get what kind of existence it was in the game.

 If there is at least a little bit of strategy information...

 While thinking about such things, I suddenly felt drowsy.

 In my vague vision, the red moon and the blue moon are getting closer little by little.

 Before long, the two moons completely overlapped and emitted a dazzling white light.

 I close my eyes because of the amount of light.

 And then the next moment.

"Oh, Onii-chan...? 』

 In an unknown, pure white space, in front of my eyes, my little sister was floating in her astral form.