045. Onii-chan, let him meet his younger brother

School entrance edition

045. Onii-chan, let him meet his younger brother

"Haaaa..."

 Ah, my face is still flushed.

 Amir has a close sense of distance, which I really don't like.

 But what does that mean?

 He was planning on making me a diva instead of Luna...

 In any case, because of this, I also failed to meet Amir.

 It boils down to 3 losses in a row.

 There's nothing left to do now.

 There are two characters left to conquer, but one of them is not a student, so I cannot go and meet him.

 If that's the case, all that remains is to place hope in "him."

"The sun has already set. Selene-sama."

"Um, Luna. If you'd like, I'd be interested in hanging out with you after school tomorrow too."

"of course!"

 Just like that, I made an appointment with Luna, and once again I regained my composure.

 And the next day.

“I can’t believe your sister invited me.”

"Yes, I was wondering if you were doing well."

 After school, I contacted Finn through Agnes, and we met up at the lake.

 When I met Finn for the first time in a few days, he was wearing his school uniform.

 Like the female students, she wears a blazer-type uniform, which goes well with Finn's fluffy curly hair.

"That's cool, isn't it? Finn."

 Honestly, I wanted to wear that too.

"N-no, more than me..."

 For some reason, I heard the sound of Finn swallowing saliva.

"What's wrong?"

"Ah, no, it's nothing. Sister."

 Finn shakes his head, as if to confuse something.

"By the way, what are we doing today..."

"Ah, actually, there is someone I would like to introduce to Finn."

 After saying that and waving my hand, it was Luna who came over.

 Yes, this time I decided to take the easiest method.

 If it's Finn, I can call him at my convenience. If that's the case, then we can meet each other normally.

 Up until now, I've ended up digging myself into a strange hole by trying to create encounters that are faithful to the original work.

 However, this method ensures that they recognize each other.

"Um... who is this person?"

"This is my classmate Luna."

"Ah, um..."

 Apparently, Finn also knew Luna's name.

 Although Luna is a commoner, she came as a saint candidate and is, so to speak, a celebrity.

 It's probably become a rumor even among male students.

“Ah, uh, my name is Luna!! Selene-sama has been very good to me!!”

"Oh, that's right. Haha..."

 Um, for some reason, Finn was glancing at me with a slightly troubled expression on his face.

"Haa, I can't believe you're becoming friends with the same saint candidate. As expected of my sister..."

“Did you say something?”

"It's nothing. Well, my name is Finn, the eldest son of the Duke Funnel family. From now on, let's get to know each other."

 Finn only responds with a formal greeting.

 Hmm, I wish you were more friendly.

“For now, would you like to take a little walk with the three of us?”

"yes!!"

"Well...if your sister says so."

 So, the three of us walked along the lakeside where we had come yesterday.

 I try to talk about various things, but somehow the distance between the two of us seems very distant.

 Each of them talks to me, but I can't seem to get a conversation going between Finn and Luna.

"Finn, wait..."

 Unbearably, I guided Finn to the shade of a tree while Luna took a short break on the bench.

"What's wrong? You're usually more friendly than usual..."

"I'm sorry, sister. But, I guess..."

 Finn lowers his eyes with a complicated expression.

"I can't get along with that girl. Because she's my enemy."

"eh……?"

 Is Luna an enemy of Finn?

 No, why is that?

 At least in the game world, Finn shouldn't have had any conflict with Luna.

 Maybe this has something to do with my saint move...?

 Like the ladies around me, Finn also believes that I am a saint and has no doubts. There is a possibility.

 After all, from Finn's point of view, I'm also the savior of my sister's life... Ah, have I done it again?

"Um, Finn. Luna-chan..."

 That's when I opened my mouth to say something.

 Finn looked straight at me with a look of determination in his eyes.

 Staring at those dark blue eyes that seemed to suck you in, your body reacted with a startle and naturally swallowed your words.

“Since this is the occasion, I’ll tell you.”

 Finn said that in a slightly lower voice than usual, and he leaned closer to me.

 Reflexively, I took a half step back and a tree trunk hit my back.

 For a moment, I was distracted, but before I knew it, Finn's right arm was right next to my face.

 Eh, eh, could this be...Kabedon! ?

If you feel that it was interesting or that you are interested in what happens next, it would be very encouraging if you could support us by adding [☆☆☆☆☆] or bookmarking below the ad.

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9584hd/45/#:~:text=home,Providing%20information