049. Onii-chan, make sweets

School entrance edition

049. Onii-chan, make sweets

 So, after school, I was standing in the kitchen with Luna.

 In the Blue Country, there are quite a few people who cook, even if they are relatively aristocrats, and there are some kitchens within the school that can be rented by such people.

 I have already asked Agnes to prepare the ingredients for the sweets.

 All that's left is to make it.

"First of all, let's make some cookies."

"Yes, I understand!!"

 So, let's start making cookies.

 First, mix sugar, eggs, and fine flour.

"Hmph!! Hmph!!"

"Luna-chan, voice, voice."

 Luna stirs them in the bowl with all her might.

 His hands are far from being used to cooking, and he uses a lot of unnecessary force.

"Luna-chan, please relax."

 I put my hands around Luna's back and grabbed both of her arms.

"If you put too much effort into it, you'll get tired quickly. It's okay to take it slow like this."

"I-I understand...!!"

 For some reason, I leave the mixing task to Luna-chan, whose face is a little red, while I chop the chocolate.

 The cookies I'm going to make this time are truly country.

 A slightly moist cookie with chocolate in the middle.

 It's easy to make, and best of all, I had the experience of making it with my sister in a previous life.

 The work progressed smoothly, and the cookies were baked successfully, but...

"Luna-chan, what do you think?"

"It's delicious!! My cheeks are going to fall off...!!"

 Luna eats something that looks like a country mom with a smile on her face.

 Yeah, then I'll have one too... mumble.

"Hmm..."

 I wonder what.

 It's not bad.

 It's not bad, but maybe because I ate monophonic food in my previous life, I can't help but feel like I'm not a normal person...

"Luna-chan, let's make it again."

"Eh, but..."

“This would be disrespectful to the guests.”

 Yeah, if I'm going to have them eat it anyway, I'd like to prepare something more perfect.

 It's surprising to me that people think that the taste of another world is this bad.

"Aim for perfection. Over and over again."

"Selene-sama...yes!!"

 This is how Luna and I started making sweets.

 Repeating thought and error over and over, aiming for that texture that is still in my memory.

 It's not too crispy and has a strong sweetness.

 Time passed like an arrow as I repeatedly approached and moved away from my ideal form, and then moved away and approached.

 Then...

"So, it's done...this is it!! This is the taste!!"

 The taste and texture were exactly as they were in my memory, and tears naturally began to well up in my eyes.

 Ah, I'm glad you did your best.

 I have now discovered the taste of my hometown.

 A taste of my hometown called Country Maa...

“I did it!! Now it’s perfect for a tea party!!”

"Yes, it's so delicious!! I can't stop eating it!!"

“That’s right!! …What?”

 What is that?

 Did my eyes go wrong?

 For some reason, Luna looks like she's spread out to the side.

 Her cheeks are plump and her lower jaw seems to be slightly stepped.

 I also feel like the elastic on the socks is a little looser.

"Luna-chan... have you gained weight?"

“Hehe, after eating all the prototypes, I started to get a little big.”

 Luna, a plump girl who has become like a mascot character, scratches her head.

 No, it's cute.

 It's cute though.

 No. What our targets are looking for is not that kind of cuteness! !

 Ah, what am I doing again! !

 I wonder if they somehow made the heroine gain weight while practicing making cookies! !

 If I were to meet the strategy characters like this...

 No, it's not that there's any prejudice against body types, but I think it doesn't give a very good impression.

 At the very least, they must take responsibility for making her body look so different from her official appearance.

“Mum, mmm, it’s delicious♪”

“Luna-chan!!”

 In a panic, Luna picked up the country mom that she was about to put in her mouth.

 Then, I grabbed Luna's plump shoulders.

“Let’s go on a diet!!”

“What?”

"Yes, I'll definitely take responsibility."

 Expressing my determination with the flame in my eyes, I declared it as if I were a hot-blooded sports player.

If you feel that it was interesting or that you are interested in what happens next, it would be very encouraging if you could support us by adding [☆☆☆☆☆] or bookmarking below the ad.

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9584hd/49/#:~:text=home,Providing%20information