Onii-chan Knowing the hobbies of my younger brother

childhood
011. Onii-chan Knowing the hobbies of my younger brother

"Oh, cute..."

 A beautiful girl with blond hair who wears a blue dress and spins around... Yes, she's my "little brother".

 Yeah, it's true, I said that you can do anything, I'll go out with you, but I never thought you'd say that you want to do something like this.

 Finn, who had put on my dress that was in the closet, was obviously enjoying himself watching the fluttering hem of the dress, with a clearly exalted expression on his face.

"Eh, er, Finn. Have you been doing this before?"

"Oh, yes……"

 When I asked, Finn's expression returned from ecstasy to his usual timid look.

“Before being adopted, it was…relatively well…”

 Fumu, it seems to be a hidden hobby from when I was in the Viscount household.

 Hmmm, I didn't think he had a habit of dressing as a woman.

 But, it's true that the original appearance is just as good, so it suits him very well.

 It's even better dressed than I, the original owner.

 Originally, he has a length of about semi-long hair, and he has naturally permed blond hair, so he looks like a girl naturally without doing anything.

"It suits you well."

"eh……!?"

 Finn is looking at me with blinking eyes.

 Ahh, this look is so cute.

"Don't you think Selene-sama is strange?"

"Well, it may not be a common hobby, but hobbies differ from person to person."

 In fact, in my previous life, I didn't even mention one or two hobbies that I couldn't tell anyone about.

 Besides, they really suit him.

"Come on, let's try more things anyway!"

“Eh, eh……!?”

 From there, I joined in and made Finn wear one dress after another in the closet.

 Red dress, blue dress, yellow dress, white dress.

 I'm already in high spirits.

 No, because it looks good with any dress.

 Hmm, I feel like I've gotten quite far from what I was thinking with my brother at first, but well, this is pretty fun, so let's say it's okay.

"Finn, which one would you like next? This one looks good on you."

"That's good..."

 A fin with a dreamy expression somewhere.

 With the torture-like gifted education from his father, it seems that his tense heart has been loosened considerably.

 If I can refresh myself for a day like this, a little──

"What are you doing!!"

 A roar echoed through the room.