043. Onii-chan, let me meet the blue prince

School entrance edition

043.Brother, let me meet the blue prince

 Afternoon class, after school.

 Luna and I were walking in the school garden together.

“You look warm and cheerful and feel good! Selene-sama!!”

"Yes, Luna."

 It is often said that the weather is fine in the spring.

 Walking together in the warm sunlight filtering through the trees, it felt so comfortable that it felt like we were forgetting our original purpose.

 Come to think of it, Luna's voice is so pleasant to listen to.

 Like me, it's probably the voice of a voice actor originally, but although it's lively and cute, it's never snarky, and it's pleasant to listen to.

''As expected of a heroine,'' I thought in a strange way, admiring her as we walked, and eventually we arrived at a circular lake in the center of the school.

 It is a well-maintained lake, and the outer edge is surrounded by a cobblestone road.

 There are quite a few benches, and it's a relaxing spot with a relaxing atmosphere.

 If you look, you can see quite a few wild birds.

“Wow, that’s a beautiful lake!!”

"Yeah, since we're here, let's take a quick tour."

 My sister said that after school, Elias would be somewhere on this lake feeding the birds.

 If you go around it, you're sure to come across it.

 While talking about trivial things, Luna and I walk along the road by the lake.

 After school, I could barely see my other classmates, probably because they didn't have time to go out much.

 The students there are upperclassmen who are used to the school... and many of them are couples.

 This lake, located right between the women's and men's schools, seems to be the perfect spot for lovers to repeatedly meet each other.

“You all get along so well.”

"Y-yeah..."

 In her previous life, Luna would have probably thought that the two would explode, but even after seeing such a scene, Luna's impression was that they were "good friends."

 Hmm, I wonder if this girl's idea of ​​love is okay.

 We are now 14 years old.

 In her previous life, she would be about the same age as a P*Cure, but when she interacts with other young ladies, she even seems to be considerably older than the girls of her generation in her previous life.

 Well, in this world, as you can see from the fact that I was already engaged to a prince at the age of 12, the appropriate age for marriage is probably early.

 Political marriages between aristocrats are something that would never happen at our age, and in this school full of aristocratic daughters, it can't be helped that we are sensitive to such matters.

 When I look at Luna's behavior, I feel that there is a difference between nobles and commoners in terms of their views on love and marriage... though maybe it's just that Luna is particularly young.

“Ah, the birds are gathering over there.”

"fault"

 The place looked like a pier that jutted out from the lakeside.

 In a large area that jutted out into the lake, male students in uniforms were feeding birds.

"Shall we go?"

"yes!"

 Together with Luna, proceed from the path to the jetty.

 However, as he got closer, he noticed that the person feeding him was extremely large.

 Obviously not Elias's physique.

"Ah, um... what about you?"

"Hmm, I'm Rudolph, a second year student."

 A large young man with stringy eyes who called himself Rudolph smiled faintly as he stopped scattering the bait.

“Are you guys interested in feeding too?”

"yes!!"

"In that case, I'll share some food with you."

"Is that ok?"

"Yeah, I guess the birds would like to be fed by a cute girl sometimes."

 Luna scatters food with a big smile on her face, and the birds flock to her.

“Ah, that Rudolph-senpai.”

"Hmm, what is it? Um..."

“My name is Selene from the Duke of Funnel family. I would like to ask you something trivial, but will Prince Elias ever come here?”

"Huh? I think I'm the only one feeding here."

"Really"

 Apparently, Elias isn't feeding the birds.

 Is it still too early? No, but my sister said that the event would happen within a week...

 Is there a reason why Elias doesn't feed him?

 For example, something has a higher priority than feeding the birds...oh...

 That's it. by the way…….

“Mr. Elias. I love animals. But the cat I loved in the past died. Due to the shock of that moment, I have not been able to get a new pet. So, to fill the gaping hole in my heart, I'm feeding the birds at the school's lake.''

 My sister certainly said this.

 Due to the shock of his beloved cat's death, Elias decided not to keep a pet himself and instead tried to fill the gap in his heart by feeding the waterfowl in the school's lake.

 However, Elias is not particularly worried now.

 This is because the beloved cat in question, Shamshir, is still alive and well.

 Yes, because I used white magic to save Shamshir...

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!”

“Selene-sama?”

 Luna, who had a bird all over her body, had a shocked expression on her face when she heard my scream.

If you feel that it was interesting or that you are interested in what happens next, it would be very encouraging if you could support us by adding [☆☆☆☆☆] or bookmarking below the ad.

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9584hd/43/#:~:text=home,Providing%20information