Onii-chan wield a sword

childhood
015. Onii-chan wield a sword
 Dongara Gashan! !

 The sound of breaking plates, which has become a regular occurrence for the past few days, resounds.

 It's afternoon tea time now.

 I had just called Finn to take a rest, but in the midst of that, the person who threw out the sweets on the plate and calmed down…… Agnès.

 Agnès, whose legs were caught in the hem of her long maid outfit, fell to the ground in a dynamic way, and at the same time, I popped one of the cookies that flew in the air into my mouth.

 Mum mum... yeah, it's delicious.

 Well, since I came to this world, I've come to feel that sweet things are more delicious.

 Is it because i'm in a girl's body?

 No, I don't care about that...

"Agnès, are you okay?"

"I'm sorry. Lady Selene."

 With an expressionless expression, Agnès wiped the mud off his hem.

 As it is, I start picking up the cookies that I have ruined.

"I'll bring you a new one soon..."

 Rather, I'd like to eat it deliciously with the 3-second rule to the extent that it fell to the ground, but as expected, in front of Finn and the servants, I can't do that.

 Agnès, who hastily finished picking up the cookies, was about to withdraw into the back of the room... and fell back in a roaring manner.

 It's been like this for the past few days.

 She was more clumsy than I thought.

 No, simply, she still not used to working as a maid.

 This is how she often fall down in her job as a maid, and she can't even make tea to my satisfaction.

 When I left the laundry to her, she used too much force and ripped her dress.

 According to what I heard, she had always received a special education to become a knight, and she had lived a simple and straight-forward way of life, with discipline after discipline, and more discipline on top of that. seems to have not been done at all.

"Um, Agnès. Your main job is to be my guard, so you don't have to force yourself to work as a maid."

"No, if the attendant maid doesn't do anything, they will get suspicious of me."

 Well, that's certainly true, but as it stands now, she can't do her job, and this made her look suspicious...

 However, since Agnès says he wants to do it, there is no reason to force her to stop.

"Sister, it's about time."

"Ah, that's right."

 I smiled at Finn's words, who had been watching over the situation until then.

“Agnès, then, it’s about time for your main business.”

"Yes, lady! I'll make up for it here!!"

 After learning that Agnès was coming, swordsmanship was added to Finn's gifted education.

 Among the nobles, there are many who have enjoyed swordsmanship since childhood.

 Especially in the Crimson Country, where martial arts are valued, almost all of the nobles are masters of some kind of martial arts, albeit to varying degrees.

 Even in this blue country, there are quite a few nobles who govern swordsmanship, though not as many as in the red country.

 If I'm not mistaken, my father must have had a certain level of skill when it comes to swordsmanship using a rapier.

 That's why, since Finn has come so far, Agnès has given me a simple introduction to swordsmanship.

 Finn holds up his wooden sword...Yeah, he's shy and doesn't look strong even by flattery.

"Finn-sama, put your strength under your navel. Don't swing the sword with your arms. Swing it with your lower body. I can't really swing the sword properly with my weak waist."

"Yes!"

 Under Agnès' guidance, Finn's stance is corrected.

 That made it look much better.

 Just like that, I practiced swinging several times.

 As expected, he had just started, so he had the impression that he was tired, but Finn's face was serious.

"Yes, that's it. Let's take a break."

"Haahaa...yes..."

 Fin collapses to the ground at the moment he hears a voice.

 It seems that he, who has a thin line, is not good at activities that use such physical strength.

 When I handed her a water bottle, Fin said, "Thank you, sister."

 And, at that time, the wooden sword that was on my side suddenly touched my hand.

 Grasp the part of the handle.

 Oh, it's a sword.

 Although it is made of wood, it is an unmistakable sword.

 That's it. I feel the same excitement as when I bought a wooden sword on a school trip.

"Young lady, you're holding a wooden sword..."

"Hey, Agnès. Can you teach me a little about swords too?"

"Lady?"

“Hey, sister!?”

 Oh, did I surprise you?

 As a matter of fact, I am a former man.

 On top of that, even in ArkVault Online, which I was doing in my previous life, I chose the Profession swordsman.

 That's why I'm very interested in the actual sword.

"But, but..."

“In the Red Country, there are some young ladies who have learned this kind of swordsmanship, right? I am also a little interested.”

"I see, I understand."

 Despite her expressionless expression, Agnès nodded in agreement and made me take a stance.

 I saw Finn doing it earlier, so I kind of understand.

 Squeeze your armpits, and the tip of the sword is about the same as your line of sight. Move her dominant leg a little forward, and put a lot of effort into her tanden so that her butt doesn't stick out...

"law……"

 When I finished taking my stance, Agnès exhaled in admiration.

"Young lady, you have a beautiful stance."

 don't you.

"Then, just shake it."

"yes"

 I just swing the wooden sword.

 There was a sound of ripping wind, and the sword was swung down with the flow.

 Yeah, even for me, it's a very comfortable sword.

 As it is, I try to practice swinging several times.

"Hey, sister... amazing...!"

"Fumu, it seems that the young lady has a knack for swordsmanship."

 After that, I got into mood and continued swinging dozens of times... the next day, I had a wonderful muscle pain and can't stand.