040. Onii-chan, organize what needs to be done

School entrance edition

040. Brother, organize what needs to be done

 Well, in the two years since I recalled my memories of my previous life, I've been able to have a conversation with my sister four times.

 During that time, I received a lot of advice from my sister about what to do in order to avoid my own destructive ending.

 The first thing I thought about was declining admission to the school itself.

 If you don't even come to the school, you won't meet the heroine and you won't interact with the capture characters.

 In that case, I thought it would be possible to escape from the development of the game.

 However, many people already know that I am a saint candidate.

 My younger sister's opinion was that the people around her would not accept the choice of a saint candidate not to go to Albion, and in fact, she quietly discussed it with my father about what would happen if I didn't go to the academy. , people thought I was joking and didn't take me seriously.

 As a duke's daughter and a saint candidate, it was impossible for me to avoid enrolling in the academy now.

 I can't help but get involved in the development of the game.

 If so, what should I do?

 The story, which continued until the fourth opportunity, came to a conclusion by aiming for a certain ending.

“There are only two endings in this game where my brother, the villainess, can survive.”

“Only two things…what an unfortunate character!!”

''Selene's selling point is that kind of character development. Anyway, in order to survive, you can't go to the love ending or the saint ending.''

“What will happen if I go?”

''That's right. For example, in the case of Lucado-sama's ending, it will be discovered that Selene is actually a fake saint with black magic, and she will be burned away by Luna's holy power.''

“Oh, that’s a lie, am I a fake…?”

“It depends on the route. Other than that, I've been stabbed to death with a sword, I've been deported and then starved to death, well, I don't think I'll ever come across a bad situation.''

“I’m seriously so unlucky!! Please tell me the route that will help me!!”

''Of the routes that save you, one has a bad ending. If the heroine doesn't end up with anyone and she also loses the Saintess Exam, I'll go this route.''

"I see. Even if it's a bad ending for the heroine, it's a happy ending for me."

"Such that. However, if Selene becomes a saint through this route, she will end up in a state where a war will break out on the continent, so if she wants to live a peaceful life, I don't think I can recommend it. Some of the characters, including Leonhard-sama, will also die.''

"That's it..."

"So, if you're aiming for something else, it's the so-called friendship ending."

“Friendship ending?”

"Yeah. With this ending, no one will get hurt and it will end peacefully.''

“What kind of ending is this?”

“As the name suggests. The ending allows you to enjoy the continuation of your school life while remaining friends with the character you are conquering. In this route, Luna narrowly wins her sainthood exam, but she may not be strong enough to become a saint, so Selene becomes the saint's assistant. Selene in this route is referred to as ''Pretty Selene'' by fans.''

"Beautiful Selene..."

''Anyway, if you go this route, your brother will not only not be destroyed, but he will not become a saint, and he will not end up with the prince.''

“Oh, oh, isn’t that the ideal ending!!”

''It might be the same if you take it to your brother. For the player, it's a boring ending with no reward.''

"It's a boring ending... so it's pretty easy to get to, right?"

“Bubububu. This ending is actually the most difficult of all the endings. While her intimacy level with all of the conquering characters is between 40 and 60%, there is also the constraint that Luna has to win at the last minute in the Saint's Exam after getting entangled in the final exam. Honestly, it's the most difficult ending to watch.''

"Ma, are you serious..."

''But it shouldn't be impossible. It may be difficult to adjust the level of intimacy, but your status seems to be quite high, so I'm sure you can adjust the wins and losses to a certain extent on your own.''

"It sounds harsh, but that's the only way to live a peaceful rest of your life."

"Yeah"

 I accepted the words of my younger sister, who is the type of person who only tells the truth when it comes to things like this, head on, and in this way, I started running towards the end of our friendship.

“Well, first of all, we have to get Luna and Leonhard and the others to meet.”

 The friendship ending condition requires that the intimacy between the heroine and the target character be maintained at a medium level.

 I can't let it develop into a romance, but I can't let them not know each other either.

 I have heard about my encounters with each character in the game to some extent from my younger sister.

 The encounter with Leonhardt... Later, if I were to take any measures to redeem myself, I would have to make sure to manage the flags when encountering other characters.

"After the entrance party, the story will start moving in three days...Let's gather information about Luna-chan by then."

 I spent my first night in the girls' dormitory, clenching my fists.

If you feel that it was interesting or that you are interested in what happens next, it would be very encouraging if you could support us by adding [☆☆☆☆☆] or bookmarking below the ad.

Onii-chan is a VillainessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara