Onii-chan, let heroine meet the desert prince

School entrance edition

044. Onii-chan, let heroine meet the desert prince

 The encounter event with Luna and Elias failed.

 Elias, who has no emotional scars, seems to be more into shamshiers than feeding birds.

 If that's the case, there's not much chance of it coming here.

 My past actions have completely broken the flag.

 This is my second failure, following the event where I met Leonhard at the entrance party.

 Next time, I really want to do something about it.

“That was interesting! Selene-sama!!”

"Yes. Next time, why don't you try climbing the school's outer wall? You'll definitely get a nice view from there."

"Wow!! That's wonderful!! Let's go!!"

 Okay, I was able to guide you well.

 Next time, I'll make it successful.

 The target is Amir, the prince of the desert.

 Also, regarding his younger sister's information, Amir is the best playboy in the school and seems to chase after girls' butts every day after school.

 However, he secretly has a hobby, and that is playing the flute.

 That flute I heard on the rocky shore of the beach that time.

 Apparently, when he gets tired of playing with women, he plays that song on the school's outer wall.

 The story of the game is that at that time, Luna, who happened to be lost, hears the tone, and a friendship begins.

“If I remember correctly, it was in the south.”

"I see, Selene-sama. It seems like you already know a lot about school."

“Eh, yeah.”

 I can't say that I had studied the location the day before.

 In any case, I ended up reaching the outer fence that my sister had specified.

 The entire grounds of this school are covered with an exterior wall several meters high, making it quite sturdy.

 This is because it seems to be a remnant from the Demon King's War about 200 years ago, and it seems that this place was a military camp from that time.

 This place, which now seems like a completely peaceful school, once had a history of battle.

 For this reason, the defensive outer wall that was built at that time has been repeatedly renovated, but even today it still plays the role of separating the school from the outside world.

 While looking up at the magnificent stone walls, I listen carefully for the sound of a flute coming from somewhere.

“What happened?”

"S-quiet..."

 Keep Luna still and concentrate on her ears.

 However, the sound of the whistle is not heard.

 I wonder if he hasn't come today.

"Oh, I can hear some music!"

 Luna jumped up and said that.

 When I turned my ear in the direction he was pointing, I could definitely hear a faint sound of music.

“Shall we go?”