Onii-chan, participate in the school party

School entrance edition
037. Onii-chan, participate in the school party
 Now, we have arrived at the national school that Albion, the white country, is proud of. The name is Albion Academy.

 This school, which is run mainly by the White Country with funding from the Crimson and Blue Countries, is an elegant school that caters to the aristocracy, and many children of aristocrats are enrolled there.

 In fact, it has a history of more than 100 years, and is a symbolic place of peace that has served as the foundation of friendship and mutual understanding between the three countries.

 Not only I, the eldest daughter of the Duke of Aoki, but also Leonhardt and Elias, the princes of the Crimson and Ao countries, have also decided to enroll.

 Of course, my brother Finn too.

 Since this is a school attended by aristocrats, the entrance ceremony is different from that of a typical school, and is held in the form of a party.

 I passed through the school's doors in a horse-drawn carriage and went straight down to the court-style building where the party would be held, but I was a little taken aback by the extremely aristocratic scene.

"It seems like the school is a lie..."

"It's a school for aristocrats. However, from tomorrow onwards, you will have to come to school in your uniform."

 Finn, wearing aristocratic formal attire based on white, looks very popular.

"Well then, Selene-sama and Finn-sama. I will go to the dormitory first and prepare your room."

"Yes, I asked. Agnes."

 After sending Agnes, who has acquired the skills of a maid over the past year and a half with a smile, I entered the party venue arm in arm with Finn.

"Sister, I feel nervous."

"Y-yeah..."

 Rather than the party, I managed to soothe my heart, which was pounding a little due to Finn's close contact with me.

 As we entered the venue, the surrounding area suddenly started to get noisy.

 A curious look was directed at me.

 Well, I've gotten used to this sight.

 After all, I'm a celebrity.

 A year and a half ago, as expected, I used white magic, the proof of being a saint, in a social setting.

 As a result, many people came to know that I was a saint candidate, and from then on, no matter what venue I appeared in, I attracted the attention of various people.

 Originally, as the eldest daughter of one of the most prestigious families in the land of green, I was well-known.

 After becoming a saint, she started to attract as much attention as, or even more than, Prince Elias.

 At the school, there are many people not only from the Blue Country, but also from the White Country and the Red Country, but it seems that the rumors about me have spread far enough to other countries.

"It's still very popular. I'm sure we'll get a lot of invitations to dance."

"It's depressing..."

"What? It's okay, I'm sure with that person over there."

"that person?"

 Hearing Finn's words, I turned my gaze and saw a familiar face walking toward me.

"Lord Leonhardt"

"It's been a while, Selene."

 Prince Leonhardt of the Crimson Kingdom.

 Her fiery red hair is as usual, and her sharp eyes have recently become wilder.

 I think he has also become much more mature over the past year and a half.

 Come to think of it, I recently heard that he made it to the top four in the Crimson Country swordsmanship tournament called "Kensen."

 First of all, we have to praise his hard work on that.

"I heard about your success in sword fighting. As expected of Leonhard-sama."

"Thank you. Those words from you make me the happiest."

 Leonhardt has a soft smile on his wild face.

"It seems that you have become quite famous as a saint candidate."

 It seems that Leonhardt also felt the gaze that was directed at me.

"I guess it's called a celebrity tax. I can't help but feel stiff."

"You'll get used to it in no time. And it looks like you're not the only one who stands out."

"eh......?"

 When Leonhard looked ahead, i saw something with silver fur walking towards me on all fours, even though it was a party venue.

"Eh, Shamshir?"

 When I murmured its name, the cat, which had grown considerably in size, jumped towards me.

 This fluffy fur...yes, it's unmistakably Shamshir.

"It's a little ticklish."

"Nyaa~♪"

 After fully enjoying the fluffy feeling for the first time in a while, I looked up and saw a blue-haired boy standing next to me.

"It's been a while. Selene-sama."

"Your Highness Elias. It's been a long time."

 While bowing, he turned to Shamshir with a smile.

"I never thought Shamshir would come here too."

"Shamshier is my best friend. I received permission from the school to let him accompany me."

 Elias smiles.

 It seems like the school is quite tolerant as it allows pets.

 No, maybe behind this lovely smile there is pressure from the country...

"It's been a while, Leonhard-sama too."

"Elias. I told you before that a title is unnecessary."

"That's right. Well then, Leonhard. Thank you for your continued support at the school."

"ah"

 The two princes apparently knew each other and were quite friendly.

 Afterwards, as I watched everyone, including Finn, say hello, the aisle suddenly became noisy.

 Also, I wondered if some famous person had appeared, and what was at the end of my gaze was...