Onii-chan meets the blue prince

childhood
022. Onii-chan meets the blue prince
“Nice to meet you, my name is Selene Funnel.”

 I very politely greeted him in the parlor with just the two of us.

 Then, for some reason, the prince in front of me shook his body.

"E, Elias..."

 After saying that, the prince lowered his eyes.

 Hmmm, what is this?

 He was clearly a timid prince.

 It looks beautiful.

 he has light blue hair that contrasts with the Crimson Prince Leonhardt, and a delicate figure.

 Your skin color may be whiter than mine.

 Even though it looks a little sick, it might be said that it has a devilish charm, but somehow it has an atmosphere that makes you want to protect it like this...

 But, no matter how good you look, you can't do anything about this attitude.

 I just tried to make eye contact with him, and he was frightened and his tone was curt.

 As I said in my previous life, it's a communication failure.

 He seems to want to avoid being in the same space with as many people as possible, and even now, I'm the only one in front of him. I have the maids pay for it as well.

 Personally, I feel that having him by my side would make me feel more at ease, but it seems that he doesn't even give his heart to his followers.

 Even while throwing out formal words, I tried to smile even more softly in an attempt to relieve my caution, but in the first place, he didn't even look at my face.

 It's something I say myself, but until now, when I, a beautiful young lady of a duke, smiled at him, most people would open their collars, but it doesn't look like that at all.

 Well, as expected, this is...

 It was a time when I was thinking about whether there was any way to start a conversation.

"Ah……"

 Such a voice leaked from the prince's mouth.

 Eh, the next moment I wondered what it was──

"Fabu...!?"

 Something stuck to my face.

“Bubububu!!”

 I can't breathe! !

 baffling! !

"Hey, come on!! Shamshir!!"

"Buha!! Hahaha!!"

 Something stuck to my face was removed, and I desperately wanted oxygen.

 What finally jumped into my field of vision was the figure of Prince Elias with a cat hanging from his right hand.

"Excuse me! My beloved cat is so rude..."

"Ah, no..."

 I seriously look at the cat that the prince held in his arms.

 It was a cat with a beautiful silver fur that you don't see around here.

 It resembles the type of Siamese cat in my previous life.

 It is characterized by a crescent-like pattern carved on its forehead.

 As I was staring at the cat, the prince lowered his gaze again, perhaps thinking he was angry.

"Oh, I'm really sorry..."

"No, I'm not angry. I thought it were a rare cat."

"Ah, yes, it's a cat sent from the southern desert country as a token of friendship."

 The prince, who seemed to be obsessed with the cat, answered so a little quickly.

 It turned out to be a good topic of conversation.

 Using the cat as soup stock, I proceeded with the conversation with the prince.

 After all, the prince, who seems to like cats, became more and more cheerful as he answered my questions.

 The cat named Shamshir seems to have met about half a year ago, and since then they've been so close that they've been together almost all the time.

"But it's the first time I've seen Shamshir jump into someone's head. I'm usually smart and would never do that."

 Certainly, in this cat's eyes, I can see the color of intelligence somewhere.

 Perhaps this cat felt that we were stuck in a topic, and decided to act like that?

 I may be overthinking it, though.

"Ah, Shamshir!"

 As I was thinking about that, Shamshir walked towards me again.

 Then, he jumps on his knees.

 Oh, how cute...

 Unintentionally, when I stroked it, Shamshir cried "Nyaa~" in a pleasant way.

 Oh, it's getting more and more cute...

"Fufu, it seems that you like my knees."

"Yeah, that's amazing. Other than me, it's a cat that don't really get attached to anyone..."

 The prince said so with a little regret.

"But, I see, Selene-sama is a candidate for a saint. Animals may also like her."

“Fufu, that might be true.”

 After being told by the prince, I finally remembered that I had finally come to greet him as a saint candidate.

 Well, I was able to meet face to face like this, so I guess I've achieved my purpose.

"Then, I'm about to—"

 That's when I was about to leave my seat.

“Nyaaaaa!!”

 Suddenly, Shamshir, who was on his knees, jumped up with his vigilance.

"Shamshir!!"

 The surprised prince's voice.

 At about the same time, something black flew in from outside the window.

"Crow!?"

 yes. It was a giant crow monster.

 The size is about one size larger than the great eagle.

 Such a monster flew in through the wide open window and at the same time glides straight to the sofa where we are sitting.

 If you get stabbed by a beak like that, you sure get injury.

"Elias-sama!!"

 She took the prince's hand and tried to run away, but the prince who seemed to have lost his waist was just dumbfounded.

 It was at that time that I thought that I couldn't continue like this.

 Shamshir jumped from the chandelier diagonally to the left of the attacking crow.

"Gugya!?"

"Nyaaaaa!!!"

 The crow monster was shot down to the ground by the claw attack on the face. amazing……! !