Advice from my sister Part 1

childhood
003. Advice from my sister Part 1
"Genuine!!"

 I wonder if it feels like it's been a long time...

 In any case, at the completely unexpected reunion with my little sister, whom I thought I would never see again, I instinctively hugged her body.

 But…….

"Ah, that...?"

 My body slips through my sister's body.

 Before I knew it, my body had returned to the body of a man in my previous life, but if I looked closely, I could see that everything was slightly transparent.

 Apparently, the current me and my sister are in an astral bodies.

 However, it doesn't really matter.

"Yua, goodness you're safe!!"

 My sister is standing in front of me like this. That alone gave me a strong sense of relief.

“Hmm, it might be a bit misleading to say I’m safe. After all, it seems we both died once.』

 A younger sister who speaks in a light-hearted manner. she was oh so She had this kind of personality.

"I'm sorry. Because I made a mistake driving my bicycle..."

“Ah, in the first place, I was the one who asked you to ride your bicycle. And that situation can't be helped.』

“Did you… reincarnated as well?”

"What do you mean, brother? 』

"Ah, it seems that I was reincarnated in the world of the otome game that Yua was playing."

"eh! ? of dua moon! ! ! ? 』

 Yua makes her eyes shine for a moment. But she soon becomes cloudy in her eyes.

"Ah, is that so..."

"Ah, it seems we got mixed up in the world we should reincarnate into."

 Me and Yua, who are two people and sink suddenly.

 However, Yua immediately raised her head, saying, "Well, that's fine."

"Surprisingly, this world is also interesting."

“Yuai, are you in the world of ArkVault Online?”

"perhaps. I've only recently regained my memories.』

"Well, I just remembered about my previous life today."

 Apparently, by recalling the memories of their previous lives, they were able to have conversations between different worlds like this.

"I don't know. A fortune teller came to the village where I grew up and told me to go to the adventurer's guild in the royal capital. I have great talent.”

 Ah, the very introduction to ArkVault Online.

"If you go to the guild, as an adventurer you have to choose Profession. In the current environment, even among vanguard jobs, it would be better to choose a job that excels in one-hit attack power. If that's the case, at a low level, I can fight solo enough."

"Profession? what is that? 』

 Come to think of it, this girl plays otome games, but she's never played games in other genres.

"Well, to put it simply..."

"Oh, I'll take care of it myself!" Tell me about your brother's situation! ! 』