Onii-chan goes to escape the heat

childhood
027. Onii-chan goes to escape the heat

 I want to help Mia to become independent.

 That was the driving force behind my dedication to mastering magic.

 However, it is true that he might have overdid it recently.

 It's like putting the cart before the horse if you're hurting yourself with the intention of helping others.

“Selene-sama, would you like to take a break from training today and go to escape the summer heat?”

"Is it a summer vacation?"

"nice one"

 Finn smiled at Agnès' words.

"Isn't your magic training at a dead end?"

"Ah, yes, that's right..."

“Sometimes, by changing places and taking a good rest, new ideas may come to mind.”

 Certainly, it may be as Agnès says.

 However, even though I devoted myself to training, I have not achieved much results so far.

 By changing my mood, I might come up with a new training method.

 Above all, I don't want to make them worry any more.

"Okay."

 As soon as they heard those words, Agnès, Fin, and i quickly prepared and left the mansion.

 Heading to the beach near the Duke's house.

 The Funnel territory faces the sea on the east side, and there are many places suitable for summer resorts.

 When I came to the beach, I let out a voice of admiration.

"It's beautiful..."

 It was my first time to come here since the memory of my previous life came back.

 At that time, I may not have been very conscious of the scenery around me because I was young, but when I look at it again, the nature of this fantasy world is incredibly beautiful.

“Miss, let’s get some rest today.”

 Agnès said so, holding a swimsuit in her hand.

 Even though it's called a swimsuit, it's a one-piece type, and it's for girls with little exposure.

"Um..."

"Come on, let's change!"

 So, I was forced to change clothes.

 Yeah, I never thought I would be swimming in the sea in this world.

 In the first place, in Ao no Kuni, which is also a maritime nation, even nobles normally expose their skin and swim.

 As expected, I was a little reluctant to wear a swimsuit for women, but once I changed into it and lay down under the parasol on the beach, it was so comfortable that I couldn't think of anything else.

"this is……"

 too awesome

"sister"

 It was Finn who came.

 For some reason, he was wearing a women's swimsuit.

 It's the same dress type as mine, with a fluttering skirt.

 Yeah, recently Finn has been wearing women's clothing all day on his days off, but is it the same with swimwear?

 No, I'm good at hiding things.

"The swimsuit look good on you"

"it looks good on you, too.”

 In fact, if there we're a boy of the same generation as him, I'm sure this would catch his eye.

“Young lady and Finn-sama are a good match.”

“Ara, Agnès doesn’t change into a swimsuit?”

"I'm an escort and a maid, so..."

 While saying that, I stretched out the hem of my maid outfit.

 Well, it has no sleeves, it's a miniskirt, and it doesn't look like it's going to be hot, but after all, you're in the sea, so you should wear a swimsuit.

 I mean, I want to see it.

 When I was sending a wistful gaze, Agnès somehow gave up and let out a sigh.

"... I thought you would say that."

“As expected of Agnes.

 Saying that, Agnès took off her maid clothes and scattered it. Eh.

 Well, I knew it, but it's still a sharp and destructive style that's different from "the child" brothers and sisters. Big breasts.

 It's a separate type swimsuit, and a short pareo is wrapped around her waist, but it's very sexy.

 In my previous life, I didn't have to wait for a gravure job.

“Agnès, it's really suits you.”

 To the point where my nose bleeds.

"Well, it's a great deal, let's go on vacation!"

 After that, we enjoyed our time on the beach for a while.

 You can bask in the sun on the beach, swim a little, and enjoy with Fin.

 Agnès seems to have been asked by the cook to procure side dishes for dinner, so while we were playing, Agnès catch fish by diving.

"It's amazing..."

 A gigantic tuna-like fish, nearly one meter long, was jumping around in Agnès' arms.

"Mr. Finn, can I ask you something?"

"yes"

 Finn uses magic towards such a fish.

 Finn can use ice magic, which is considered to be particularly useful among blue magic systems.

 A moment later, the fish was clumping together.

"With this, it can be transported to the mansion while still fresh."

“As expected of Finn!”

“Father told me that ice magic is useful, so I should train it.”

 I see, so you were practicing intensively under father's instructions?

 Today's world is relatively peaceful, especially in Ao Country, life magic tends to be more useful than magic for combat.

 In particular, learning ice-based magic, which is useful in trade, is top priority.

 Well, in fact, Finn is not in the position to work itself, but a person in a position to move people, but it's better for him to be able to do it.

"Somehow, I feel like I've been left behind by Finn."

"That's right. In terms of swordsmanship, my sister is really good at it..."

 That's true, but I'm a saint.

 Actually, I would like to extend my magic arm more.

"Come on, We come all the way here to take a break. Forget about training for now."

"That's right."

 if we worry about it here, it would be wasting time.

 The sun is coming down little by little, so let's take it easy for the rest of the day.