Onii-chan sings a song

Childhood
029. Onii-chan sings a song
 For the first time, my lips may be stolen.

 This girl's body may have reacted to such a situation.

 With my heart pounding, his finger touched my lips.

 Oh no.

 I lose my strength.

 why…….

"you……"

 With a hot sigh, he said:

"...you have a nice voice"

"…………yes?"

 When I opened my closed eyes, he was staring at my mouth as if in love.

"your look is pretty, and you have a nice voice. I like your voice."

"Eh, um... Thank you..."

 Somehow feeling relieved, I replied.

 No, that's right.

 No man would suddenly kiss a girl he met for the first time.

 my head completely turned into a girl manga.

 I feel a little uneasy about my feelings.

 I feel like my spirit is being pulled by my body.

 No matter what, I'm a man. I'm my sister's twin brother. I need to be firm.

"Hey, are you good at singing?"

"Yas, I remember that I liked vocal music very much..."

“Can you sing Temariuta?”

 Saying that, he turned the whistle round and round again and took a stance.

"I'll accompany you. Look."

"Eh, eh!?"

 A Hans boy who begins to play the flute with a force that does not say yes or no.

 It was an extremely common Temari song in Ao no Kuni, different from the main title of the game up until now.

 If you have memories of humming it in your childhood, you can certainly sing it.

 He gave me a wink to encourage me who hesitate.

 Eh, Mama.

"Lalala~♪"

 Sing along with his melody.

 There were some places I forgot, but that part was deceived by the atmosphere.

 By the time I finished singing for a while, my face was burning with embarrassment.

"As expected, it's a good voice"

 After finishing the performance, Hans smiled and touched my cheek again.

"And you're good at singing. Hey, Sherry. You should come and marry me in the future."

"ha!?"

 Surprised voices naturally leaked out of my mouth at the sudden proposal.

"Haha, just kidding. But it's true that I like you."

 Fierce gaze again.

“So, again, with me—”

"sister!!"

 Suddenly I heard a voice behind me. Finn.

"Oops, it looks like it's time to leave."

"Eh, Hans."

"Well then. Celie... No, Lady Selene."

 Eh, this person know who Im...?

"Haahaa, sister. Who was the person earlier?"

"Well, he happened to meet me here and let me hear him play the flute."

"Is that so? The distance was awfully close, so I'm sure..."

 What exactly did you think?

 Somehow, without hearing anything, we returned to the mansion.

 Even on the way back to the mansion, my head was full of thoughts about the boy who called himself Hans.

 he knew me

 Who is he?

 In the midst of my anguished thoughts, at some point I put my head on Finn's shoulder and fell asleep.

 No way, I never thought I would meet a young lady from a duke's house in a place like this.

 Selene Funnel.

 At last year's tea party, I saw her from a distance, but when I met her today, she had grown up a lot.

 Honestly, it's my ideal look.

 Besides, she has a good voice.

 Even though it was lively, it was a mysterious voice that was tinged with something like sorrow.

 Like a stage actor, it's a voice that sticks in your ears.

 I honestly wanted it.

 she has a talent

"It's a problem that your status is too high."

 However, it shouldn't be a wall that can't be overcome if it becomes a close relationship.

 And she was such an attractive woman that I didn't feel any resistance to having such a relationship.

"I will make you my woman"

 Looking at the fingertips that touched her cheek, I remembered that fine touch.

 I'm a proponent of getting whatever I want.

 The obstacles will be big, but I have no intention of breaking what I have decided once.

 That's why, when I returned to my foster parents, I said this at the very beginning.

"I want to enroll in Albion Academy."

 White country, Albion.

 In this country that balances the continent, there is an academy where nobles from all countries gather and study.

 As a duke's daughter, Selene should definitely attend that school.

"What's wrong? You said you wouldn't enroll in the academy because it would get in the way of your performing arts, didn't you?"

"I have change my mind"

 I can attend the school for four years.

 Four years is enough time to become close to Selene.

"I have something I want"

 I clench my fist.

 When was the last time my heart throbbed like this?

 The role she should play is neither a queen nor a saint.

"'Diva' Selene Funnel. Sounds not bad."

 In order to obtain the future I desire, I let that beloved singing voice resound in my head.