036.Onii-chan heads to school "Ah, it's finally here..."

"School entrance edition
036.Onii-chan heads to school
"Ah, it's finally here..."

 It's been three days since I rode a horse-drawn carriage from the mansion in the land of Ao nokuni.

 I had arrived at the white country of Albion.

 Finn and Agnes are also there.

 From today onwards, we will finally enter a school purveyor to aristocrats in the White Country.

 My head was full of concerns.

 why?

 Because, that's...

"Because I'm the villain's daughter..."

“Sister, did you say something?”

"No, it's nothing."

 As I said this half-heartedly, I looked out at the scenery outside through the small window.

 As it is a white country, the cityscape is lined with all white buildings.

 At the top of a small hill, you can see a particularly majestic tower-like building.

 That is Albion National Academy.

 It is the most prestigious national educational institution in the White Country, and its operation is heavily influenced by the power of the Church as well as the Crimson and Blue Countries.

 It's a completely boarding school, and Finn and I will be spending the next three years here.

 And that has another big meaning for me.

 Admission to this school means the start of the main game of ''Dual Moon Story ~Under the Crimson and Blue Moon~''.

(I couldn't be more depressed...)

 If I hadn't doubted that I was the main character a while ago, I'm sure I wouldn't have had so much resistance to enrolling in the academy.

 I was able to use magic as a saint, and I was able to get along with the handsome men who seemed to be my targets at a reasonable distance.

 The gears went crazy on that day about a year and a half ago, when I met my sister for the second time.

 At that time, I knew that I was a villainess.

 Villainous Daughter――I didn't know the concept, but my sister kindly and carefully taught me about it.

 And as I found out, I was overwhelmed with despair.

 I am the heroine's rival.

 That's enough.

 However, my role in the original game was to be a vicious, evil woman who wears a cloak of power and hurts the protagonist.

 Of course, I personally have no intention of doing such a thing.

 However, in this world, I have a faint feeling that there is something that could be called "compulsory power."

 I don't want to remember it too much, but there was a time when I felt like my heart was pounding like a little girl's heart as I interacted with the handsome men who were my targets.

 In my previous life, I was a man.

 Therefore, no matter how good-looking they are, there is no way I would feel any excitement towards them as they are of the same sex.

 However, when I felt my heart beat faster, I felt an indescribable fear.

 I can't get any good-looking guys to look at me, so I have to harass the heroine out of jealousy.

 Perhaps even my heart is being distorted by the world in order to follow that predetermined path.

“Sister, are you okay?”

 I was buried in gloomy thoughts.

 Perhaps worried about this, my younger brother Finn looked into my face.

 Over the past year or so, Finn has become much more mature, and even though he's small, he's now even taller than me.

 In addition to his cuteness, we have recently begun to see a glimpse of his dignity.

 his dark blue eyes have a magical charm that draws you in...

 Well, again...! ?

“No, it’s okay!!”

 Instinctively, I turn my face away from Finn.

 My cheeks are hot.

 No matter what he hides, Finn is also one of the targets.

 Maybe that's why I've been especially conscious of it a lot lately.

 No, more than a target to conquer, Finn is a family member in the first place.

 It's not healthy to feel like this towards your family.

 But Finn is an adopted child...so that's no good. Don't think about it anymore.

 Panpan! ! I slapped my cheek.

 Are you thinking of me like that? With Finn looking at the scene with a smile on his face, and Agnes, the carriage smoothly made its way to the school."
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9584hd/36/#:~:text=School%20entrance%20edition,to%20the%20school.