Onii-chan prepares for his social debut

childhood
030. Onii-chan prepares for his social debut

 By the way, about a week has passed since the rest at the sea.

 Lately, I've been able to see progress, albeit little by little, in my magic training.

 After all, it seems that it is necessary to take a breather once in a while.

 Because I found a trick when using magic.

"But no way... like this."

 It was my voice... no, a song.

 For some reason, when I try to manipulate magic while singing a song, it often goes well.

 Not only that.

 Actually, I've been feeling an indescribable sense of déjà vu (sense of hearing?) in my own voice.

 What convinced me was the encounter with that Hans.

 The first time I sang a song in front of him, I realized.

 This voice was the voice of a certain person that I was familiar with in my previous life.

"Isn't my voice the voice of Remilia-tan..."

 That's right, it's none other than the voice of ArcVault Online's navigator character, Remilia-tan, a pretty fairy.

 No, to be more precise, it's the voice of Eri Takahashi, the popular voice actress who voices Remilia-tan.

 She was an idol voice actress who sings and dances.

 In other words, the current me is CV Eri Takahashi.

"No way, Selene and Remilia-tan have the same voice..."

 I thought it was all about beautiful girl characters, but I'm afraid that I was shrewdly guessing the voice of the heroine of an otome game.

 When I listened to her voice talking to herself like this, it sounded a lot like Remilia-tan.

 Perhaps because of his age, his voice still feels childish, but it's probably because the voice is coming from the same vocal cords.

 As a test, I made my voice slightly lower, and without hesitation, Remilia-tan's voice came out.

"Woooooooo, I'm Remilia-tan!!"

 The fact that Remilia-tan's voice came out of my own mouth made me tremble with emotion even now.

 That's why it's called a good voice.

 Because it's the voice of a popular voice actor.

 After it was discovered, I spent the night trying to say lines and sing songs in a Remilia-like voice.

 Oh, great.

 I can hear a voice coming out of my mouth...

 I feel like I'm reviving my forgotten otaku heart.

 No, really, why didn't I notice it until now?

“Now!

"Eh, sister...?"

 When I was saying Remilia-tan's famous lines, Finn just passed by.

 Ah, no good. I have to say my lines only in my room...

"Sorry Finn. It's nothing."

"Is that so...?"

 A fin that is quizzical.

 I'm glad I didn't seem to understand the meaning of "I'm going to take care of you".

"Um, sister. My father told me to make my social debut on the same day as my sister."

"Well, we can go to society together!"

 To be honest, I was worried about being alone, so if I could go with Finn, it would be great.

 Come to think of it, he's my brother-in-law, but he's the same age as me.

 In this continent, if you reach your 12th birthday, you are considered to join the ranks of adults for convenience, and if you are a noble, you are obligated to make your debut in society.

 However, it's just a formality, and in reality, 12 years old is still a child.

 And many noble children spend four years at school from the age of 14.

 During that time, there are fewer opportunities to actively participate in social circles, and it is often the age of 18 that people begin to participate in earnest.

 In the end, this time's social debut has a strong pre-meaning, and in the middle, it's like a tea party, but when it comes to the duke's family, the son will be introduced on a large scale.

 Finn will be introduced as the successor to the Funnel family for the first time, and he must be more nervous than I am.

"Finn, let's have fun together."

"Yes, sister."

 Finn seemed to stroke his chest with a little relief when i said that to loosen his slightly tense face.

 That's why, with my social debut approaching, the amount of time I spend with my tutor has inevitably increased.

 On top of that, I'm doing the sword and magic training that I requested, so it's getting dizzyingly busy.

 If I hadn't had a brother-in-law named Finn who worked harder than I did, I'm sure I would have been frustrated along the way.

"One, two, three! One, two, three! Master Finn, we're late."

"Yes!!"

 Holding hands with me, looking at Finn desperately following the dance, I naturally became more conscious that I also had to do my best as an older sister.

 But when I look at him again, Finn is a handsome guy after all.

 I think his expression has become dignified while receiving a strict gifted education from my father.

 On his rest days, on the contrary, he dress like the girl he want to be and he can be relaxed, and i can say that he have a solid on and off.

 Suddenly, my eyes met with Finn, who was desperately trying to keep up with the dance.

 For a moment, my chest throbbed at the serious expression.

"What's wrong, sister?"

"Uh, uh, it's nothing!!"

 Ah, I feel a little strange since the other day.

 Could this also be something like the compulsion of this world?

 There is no way my brother-in-law can make my heart throb even a little.

 Is it because Finn is probably a capture target?

 If you don't really keep yourself strong, you may take careless words and actions...

 I need to be conscious to protect myself.