Onii-chan Helps Little Brother

childhood
009. Onii-chan Helps Little Brother
 It happened one day.

 Gashan! !

 During dinner, I heard a loud noise coming from my right side.

 Involuntarily, I swallowed the black bread that I was in the middle of chewing and turned my gaze.

“Fi, Fin!?”

 When I looked, there was Finn lying head first on the plate of soup in front of me.

 Apparently, he lost consciousness while eating because he was too tired.

 I immediately lift him up.

"Are you okay? Finn!!"

 His tone was harsh and his movements were gentle.

"S-Selene-sama..."

"Oh, good!!"

 I asked the maids to bring me a washcloth and carefully wiped Finn's hair that was stained with the soup.

"S-Selene-sama, oh,...!"

"It's okay. were are siblings."

"No, Selene. Leave that to the maids."

 It was my father who said so.

 My father is looking at me with a somewhat uninteresting look on his face.

"It's really deplorable to fall asleep while eating."

"father!!"

 I was so angry by those words that I stood up in front of my father.

"S-Selene...?"

“Father is letting Finn do too much!”

 In fact, in a new environment, they are forced to learn everything from studying to manners until they fall apart.

Finn, who are still young and have thin lines, can't endured.

“Will Finn be the heir to this Funnel family?

"Oh, cute Selene. How merciful... But, you know, it can't be helped."

 My father showed a slight glimpse of the expression of a politician that he sometimes shows.

“The Funnel family is the bloodline closest to the royal family.

"That may be so."

 In fact, although he is an idiot parent who dotes on his daughter, his father's work skills as a top noble seem to be exceptional.

 In order to obtain the level of ability of such a father, that much effort is necessary.

"Like you said, I took Finn as his heir. But I don't need a son who is just cute."

 His father's tone was clear.

 That's a fact, and maybe it's not something a little girl like me can interfere with.

 but…….

“I understand your father’s thoughts.

 When I said that with my hands tied and my eyes wet, my father's serious expression collapsed.

"I-I can't help it... If cute Selene says so much, I wouldn't hesitate to give her a rest for just one day tomorrow. But it's only one day."

"Thank you!! Father!!"

 When I tightly hugged his arms, my father broke down even more.

 Well, it's easy.

 However, this will only be a temporary stopgap.

 At the very least, it would be nice if the relationship between my father and Finn had a sense of warmth as a family.

"Ah, umm, Selene-sama...?"

 The fins in my arms are wriggling.

"Hmm, what's wrong? Are you uncomfortable?"

"No, no, that..."

 On the bed with a canopy, in my arm wearing a pure white negligee, there is Finn's head.

"Why is this..."

“Oh, since they are siblings, wouldn’t it be nice to sleep together once in a while?”

"B-but, that's..."

 Finn looks confused.

 Hmm, it seems that it's not common for nobles in this world to sleep together.

 In my previous life, I often fell asleep with my little sister in the living room while playing games (by the way, each game is different).

 For me, sleeping together is a very natural physical contact as siblings.

 When I gently hugged his body tightly, Finn's body trembled, and then, as if he had relaxed, his body lost strength.

 Looking at his face, he has a calm sleeping face.

 After all, it seems that he was quite tired.

"Today, you should take a good rest.My little brother."

 I fell asleep while watching over he face with a feeling that was somewhat like a mother's.